AI Chat Bot Experience Manager
Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
This role is based in the United Kingdom and as such all normal working days must be carried out in the United Kingdom.
Join us as an AI Chat Bot Experience Manager
- You'll play a key role in supporting and enabling our customers to make better use of digital content in order to solve their queries
- Through digital innovation, problem solving and an ethos of continuous improvement, you'll design, build, test and continuously optimise new and current customer journeys within Cora, our AI chat bot
- You'll be making sure our customers are getting the best possible experience every time and that Cora's overall performance meets our customers' needs
What you'll do
As an AI Chat Bot Experience Manager, you’ll be integral to planning a prioritised backlog of improvements to customer experiences. You’ll bring these propositions to life while identifying opportunities to provide insights to impact the digital experience.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Assisting with the measurable improvements in customer experiences across our Cora Virtual Assistant solution to drive increased usage and value growth targets
- Testing, learning, optimising and improving customer journeys within our CMS, taking into account the full journey, by having a full knowledge of Digital journeys and behaviour
- Supporting the management and delivery of change through our digital channels, from inception to post-live validation and monitoring
- Making sure the brand, customer experience and impacts on engagement are considered at every stage
- Responsible for quality assurance, ensuring that the knowledge we generate and gather has a clear purpose and that it will be fit for that purpose in terms of timing and quality
- Monitoring competitor activity across our digital channels and propositions and identifying responses to changes in the market
- Designing research to get customer feedback and understand different research methods, briefing agencies on research needs and creating stimulus to test with users
- Delivering digital experiences that can better meet customer needs at key moments and resolve pain points, taking into account research on NPS, complaints analysis and risk requirements
- Planning the release train including plans and estimation, management of interdependencies, cross-team synchronisation and making sure that the teams have a clear understanding of how their work helps the customer
- Making sure that relevant compliance, conduct, control and risk policies are followed by the team
The skills you'll need
You'll be the voice of the customer in this role, so you'll need to be passionate about customer experience and continuous improvement in a digital context.
We'll need you to have experience working with a chat bot or AI products, and improving the accuracy of a chat bot by optimising ground truths, intents and entities.
You’ll also need:
- Experience using IBM Watson
- An awareness of language semantics with a solid grasp of intent and outcome
- Experience in conversation design, user experience design and excellent copy writing skills
- Experience using large data sets in order to find opportunities and analyse the impact of changes that have been made
- To be proficient in the use of digital and data tools, and how to use them to improve the customer experience
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in using Data Tools such as Cognos, Tableau and Adobe Analytics
- Experience performing A/B tests and multi-variant testing
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A relationship bank for a digital world. We champion potential.