LivePerson is the global leader in driving technology that helps brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, ANZ Bank, Bupa, SpecSavers and KDDI, as customers we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where consumers can stop wasting time on hold or crawling through websites and message their favourite brands instead, just as they do with friends and family.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded and unconventional thinkers to join the team.
We are looking for a high-performing Client Partner to accelerate our growth in Australia and New Zealand. The successful candidate is someone who can discover what is at the heart of a customer's need, and deliver innovative and compelling solutions based on the LivePerson platform.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world’s largest brands including retailers, telcos, banks, airlines and more - it’s impressive!
What are the responsibilities of this role:
- Establish and drive a new business pipeline that will see focussed growth predominantly from newly formed global partner accounts and retail sector.
- Responsible and accountable for managing the customer P&L's (within LivePerson) ensuring it consistently meets / exceeds LivePerson revenue and EBIT objectives. This includes driving continuous improvement efforts to ensure LivePerson is supporting the customers in the most efficient and cost effective manner while ensuring contractual commitments and SLA’s are met.
- Responsible for the management and execution of a Customer Satisfaction program to measure customer satisfaction, establish improvement targets and define continuous interdepartmental improvement plans that ensure high customer satisfaction with Liveperson
- Manage and cultivate customer relationships at all levels that strengthen, broaden and deepen Liveperson reach and coverage as measured by increased profit, client satisfaction and recognition from customers that Liveperson is a trusted strategic partner.
- Lead weekly business and strategy updates with his/her manager and team
- Lead the development and execution of rolling strategic customer account plans that exploits Liveperson capabilities and drives new growth opportunities
- Maintain subject matter expertise on LivePerson technology, all supporting services, and best practices and communicate all offerings and product enhancements to customers
- Participate in strategic cross functional innovation projects and operating plans to drive innovation, growth and operational excellence across LivePerson and with the customers.
- Advocate industry and customer needs, feature requests and goals within the LivePerson organisation to support and enable the prioritisation and timely investment in innovation that keeps Liveperson ahead of the market
- Own, manage and drive customer contracts, amendments and contract renewals
- Help establish monitor, report and analyse customer volumes, forecasts and order conversion
- Own all customer communication, new solution awareness, solution adoption and best practice expertise
- Become an expert on the customer’s industry and business to ensure we are bringing to our customers the best solutions and programs
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Support the sales process with new prospects and ensure customer success owns and drives the relationship from the beginning and ensure the initial customer implementation on the LivePerson platform is optimised and successful.
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- Proven account executive and management experience, preferably in the retail ecommerce, management consulting, software or technology environment
- Strong account management discipline, processes and structure
- Significant experience working with C-level Client executives regularly
- Excellent client relationship, team leadership and delivery skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of an organization.
- Excellent business data analysis and modelling expertise
- Excellent computer, presentation, communication and time management skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator with proven track record of driving change with clients
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self starter, ability to work with limited supervision, multi-tasker
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.