HR Chatbot Business Analyst - Contract
In this position you will be a member of a global team in Intel's Human Resources organization supporting Intel employees through self-service for HR questions. The Chatbot Business Analyst will be part of the team dedicated to building and maintaining the HR Virtual Agent Chatbot via a Conversational AI platform.
As an HR Chatbot Business Analyst your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design and maintenance of the Virtual Agent by analyzing large volumes of data to identify areas of improvement.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts SME developers and vendor to ensure the Virtual Agent delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations resulting in great user experience.
- Learn and become an SME on the features and capabilities of the conversational AI platform and how to use it to accomplish complex use cases.
- Designing and implementing the intents and entities that define the Virtual Agents interaction along with the associated dialog flow business rules context variables and so forth. Training is provided.
- Continuously measuring and evaluating performance to ensure chatbot meets KPI goals accuracy and making data-driven decisions to implement content and functionality.
- Analyze ticket data and chatbot usage to determine changes and updates to dialog flows, topics and responses and make corresponding changes partner with SMEs across HR to ensure accuracy of responses.
- Analyze survey and feedback comments to make improvements to content and suggest improvements to conversation design for the best user experience.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Detail oriented.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Enjoy working with new technology.
This position is as an Intel Contract Employee (ICE) position and relocation assistance will not be provided. Contract length is six months.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 1+ years of related work experience.
- 1+ years of Excel experience.
One year of experience in:
- Data analytics platforms like PowerBI and Tableau.
- Stakeholder management.
- Understanding and making minor changes to HTML5 and/or simple code.
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI), SQL, software development or testing.
- HR Business acumen.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth.