AI Innovation Project Manager
Job Description & Qualifications
AI Innovation Project Manager positions offered by Ford Motor Company (Palo Alto, CA). Lead projects to support the development and launch new product and service offerings. Act as liaison between automotive research & development and product and service development & maintenance. Work with Design, Manufacturing, Logistics, Racing and other colleagues to leverage, replicate and deploy artificial intelligence, machine learning & deep learning-based technologies into successful product and service introductions.
- Requires a master’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in the position offered or 3 years of experience performing automotive mobility research in the fields of vehicle networking and communication architectures, deep learning and chatbots, and software development
- 3 years of experience developing minimum viable products
- 3 years of experience conducting proof of concepts and creating knowledge as documented by patent applications and publications
- 3 years of experience demonstrating ability to identify opportunities relevant to automotive products and services by using Design Thinking principles and following through by creating solutions addressing the opportunities
- Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently.
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we’re Built Ford Tough. We’re one team striving to make people’s lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join us in helping to build a better world by shaping the future of mobility