Implementation Manager, APAC
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team. The role is fully remote in the region indicated in the job posting.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Account planning - you collaborate with Account team and clients to define transformation roadmaps for the client’s goals.
- Product expertise - you are a subject matter expert on the LivePerson product suite and solutions and know how to use them to meet the client’s objectives. This includes understanding conversational AI as well as agent-facing solutions that increase their efficiency.
- Relationship management – you are client-facing and develop trusted relationships to help drive implementation with client’s internal teams.
- Contracts - you collaborate with Account Managers on contracts and statements of work for both existing and prospective customers and labor partners.
- Prioritization - you are relentless about prioritizing what projects or tasks are most important based on what criteria are important for the account at the time.
- Project management – you ensure that all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved, including requesting and managing resources, and defining/communicating milestones, timelines, and progress to key stakeholders.
Performance management and optimization
- Reporting - you understand how numbers impact the business and client’s KPIs. You’ll be responsible for entry point optimization and knowing automation metrics, and understand how technology can impact agent operations metrics.
- Insights and analysis - you drill down into reports and data to define hypotheses on why numbers are trending, and direct analysis goals.
- Action - you interpret analysis to prioritize the next actions to take as part of implementation management.
- You will work closely with Partners on agent operations, conversation design, development, bot optimization and other functions to execute on projects.
- Resource allocation - you track resource capacity and usage, making sure that our Partners resources are used as efficiently as possible.
- Your qualifications are:
- A consultative approach to implementation.
- Promoting the value proposition for complex SaaS products, features and solutions.
- Leading a software development project from a program management perspective (not writing code), with chat bot delivery as a major advantage.
- Communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Leveraging messaging and automation technologies, including an understanding of Natural Language Understanding technologies such as DialogFlow.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.