A.I. Chatbot Designer (British English)
Our mission is simple: we help people. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ verified Experts, including doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. We connect customers with verified and vetted Experts to provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget, democratizing professional services. Since 2003, JustAnswer has helped 10 million customers across 196 countries. JustAnswer is based in the Presidio and backed by Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include team lunches, delivered-to-your-home snack boxes, monthly tech allowance, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching, access to JustAnswer's 12,000+ verified Experts, and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
About The Role
We are seeking a Chatbot Designer with the right mix of logic and technical skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in simple coding as well as crafting engaging chatbots or content in the British English language. The position is responsible for developing an AI bot and optimizing it to enhance the user experience for our audience in the UK.
You will be a part of the team that is dynamic and integrated, working across markets and functions, building partnerships, testing strategies, and working to develop the company brand and address pain points.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create an AI chatbot using in-house coding languages and architecture to deliver an effective and delightful conversational experience.
- Craft compelling content for our chatbot.
- Define an efficient process for identifying targeted follow-up questions based on keywords.
- Optimize existing conversation flows and build new ones that enable customers to engage and convert.
- Conduct market research and analysis to better understand customer needs across all categories.
- Evaluate when bots are appropriate and in what form, review customer transcripts to identify gaps in the conversation design, and modify to fill those gaps.
- Collaborate with the International team to understand business strategies, goals, customer personas.
- Work with the Analytics team to measure and quantify the impact of improvements.
- Execute proactive and reactive communications in response to developing issues.
- Ability to take direction and work autonomously once briefed.,
- Conduct linguistic and functional quality assurance.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-orientated environment.
Knowledge and Skills
- 1+ years of experience in coding, preferably strong knowledge in developing chatbots and working on AI projects or hands-on experience with Python or Chatscripts
- Proven ability to write copy across multiple verticals in British English
- Exceptional logical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of Regular Expression, SQL, HTML, Natural Language
- Understanding technologies and platforms such as Dialogflow, Watson, LUIS, etc. and how it impacts conversation designs
- Native language fluency in British English as well as profound knowledge in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Google Analytics
- Excellent business judgement and analytical problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Linguistics, English Language, or a related field.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help people