Customer Success Team Lead
About the job
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Team Lead with a background in customer experience technologies to join our scaling sales team as we expand our customer base.
In this role, you will lead two smaller teams (both our Growth Account Executives and Customer Success Managers) who up-sell, cross-sell, train and retain our customer base of 33,000+ customers. We’re looking for a creative, customer-centric, and experienced leader to manage our success team and build parts of our process from the ground up. Your leadership will have a direct impact on the growth and maturity of our customer base and your results will be showcased daily in terms of our raving fan brands. This position reports to our VP of Sales.
You will manage, develop and coach a team of 4+ reps to help them maximize utilization of our product(s) and identify expansion areas within our customer base. With the exception of our Key Accounts, you will drive engagement and adoption, measure value/insight, unearth and mitigate risk, and create customer advocacy across our growing customer base. You will lead the team to use an omni-channel approach to customer outreach (i.e. chat, chatbots, email, phone, social, and video).
Who you are:
- 2+ years of managing individual contributors (BDRs, Sales Reps, CSMs, AMs, etc);
- Direct sales, customer success or support experience is highly desired;
- A builder who will roll up their sleeves, understand a pain, design a process and educate/coach your team on it;
- Passionate about developing people and coaching your team to meet their full potential;
- Experienced leading a customer facing team — helping your team prioritize and manage a book of business, lead centralized tool deployment, and drive adoption, growth and retention;
- Well versed in both sales processes as well as retention strategies;
- Think in terms of scale and have experience maximizing your outreach in a meaningful way to prospects or customers;
- Experience with sales engagement technology is a plus (Yesware, Outreach, Salesloft, etc);
- Motivated to educate and evangelize the power of LiveChat across our client base, even outside of the buying center;
- Comfortable delivering trainings, webinars or live Q&As to a large audience;
- Have a founder’s mentality and are comfortable with “being the first”;
- Not afraid to own a number, create your process and adapt quickly to change;
- Have impeccable customer skills, as well as a strong sense of empathy and integrity;
- Put customers first – you’re 100% customer-focused and highly responsive;
- You thrive on data and use Salesforce, Excel, ChartMogul, Tableau, or similar software, to turn data into actionable insights;
- Helping others and providing value is second nature to you and fuels your growth :)
In this role, you will:
- Directly manage our Growth AE and CSM teams to expand revenue and product utilization across our customer base;
- Work with the VP of Sales to design and implement customer journey playbooks;
- Partner with our Sales Leadership, Sales Ops, Sales Enablement, Product and Marketing to help our sales org achieve predictable growth goals with a focus on customer adoption;
- Cultivate an atmosphere of continual teamwork, learning and development;
- Conduct 1:1s with direct reports and help them reach their personal + professional goals;
- Empower the team with weekly call, email and tactical reviews to identify best-practices and areas of improvement;
- Train, develop and build out an ongoing skills analysis aimed at designing a scalable curriculum for improvement/advancement;
- Develop and execute new strategies for customer engagement, both inbound and outbound, that will be scaled across the CS Organization;
- Lead cross-department collaboration with multiple sales teams, marketing, product teams and sales operations.
What we appreciate:
- Past experience with selling chat, customer success, sales enablement tools, marketing automation, and/or CRM type tools;
- Experience in a product-led organization;
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
- Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
- All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
- Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you
- Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing
- Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
- Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
- Free access to Udemy courses,
- Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
- Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
- Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days and Innovation Sprint.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LiveChat - creators of the premium live chat software for business.