LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
- You believe data-led decision making is the norm
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are looking for a high-performing Program Manager to manage our rapidly-growing healthcare business alongside leading corporate brands and diagnostic testing companies. The successful candidate will oversee the development, implementation, and management of high-visibility initiatives with external partners, helping them transform their business and deliver better healthcare for their employees.
In this role you will:
- Oversee on-the-ground management of the large scale Enterprise grade accounts
- Lead meetings, track action items, and drive timelines for key deliverables
- Communicate cross-functionally to facilitate the development of business and technical requirements with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage weekly updates and status reports with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate across business development, marketing, and client services teams to support revenue-generating opportunities for new and existing clients
- Identify gaps in internal processes and work with leaders to implement new structures for internal governance
- Support P&L management and monthly read-outs to Program Manager and Professional Service Management
Your qualifications are:
- You have 4+ years of experience managing complex, organization-wide initiatives with internal and external stakeholders
- You have 4+ years of experience working with technology teams in an agile environment
- You are able to bridge the gap between strategic and tactical goals, helping create organization and work plans that support a high-performing team
- You thrive in the ambiguity and dynamism of a start-up environment
- You are able to impact and influence key stakeholders with thoughtful, strategic communication (both written and verbal)
- You possess a growth mindset and are curious in your approach to life. You demonstrate a desire to learn and embrace coaching to continuously adapt and evolve
- You are a true team player - you understand the importance of fostering a collaborative team environment in order to deliver the best results
- You have passion and conviction - You can inspire passion in others. You’re a true motivator and entrepreneur mindset
- PMP/Six Sigma certification is a plus
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.