Director of Product Management Consumer Business
LivePerson is looking for a Director of Product Management for its Consumer Business R&D Group (B2C).
The Consumer group develops and manages our Online Experts advice platform of over 100,000 experts in hundreds of categories and millions of clients that get live advice.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a strong team and enjoy the work environment of a start-up, with a robust product and the benefits of a leading company in its field.
In this role, you will be responsible and accountable ‘end-2-end’ for leading the Consumer Business’ product department (including 4 Product managers) - helping the company achieve its goals.
In this role you will:
- You are responsible for defining the product strategy and roadmap by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives; setting timetables for evaluations, development, and deployment for the full range of the unit’s products.
- You will take ownership for strategically driving innovative and proactive product development processes of consumer products. Simultaneously, focusing on effective collaboration and communication with the management team, colleagues and stakeholders - ensuring effective cross-functional cooperation.
- In charge of identifying opportunities and risks to products, including recognizing competition, product innovation opportunities, obstacles, and technical hurdles to the product business success.
- You are accountable to recruit, grow, lead and mentor a team of talented and versatile individuals towards synergy and excellence.
Your qualifications are:
- ‘Making Things Happen’ approach
- At least 3+ years of experience as a VP\Director\Manager leading a product unit with significant product teams
- At least 7+ years of progressive product management experience and a proven record of success at large scale B2C products
- Experience in working in an intense data-driven environment (A/B testing; KPIs’ Tracking, Analytics, etc.)
- Proven track record in managing Full Life Cycle Solution Delivery projects in short delivery cycles with agile/lean methodologies
- Innovative pragmatic dreamer with a passion for both product strategy and execution
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.