Technical Project Manager
LivePerson is the global leader in driving technology that helps brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, ANZ Bank, Bupa, SpecSavers and KDDI, as customers we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where consumers can stop wasting time on hold or crawling through websites and message their favourite brands instead, just as they do with friends and family.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded and unconventional thinkers to join the team.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager (PM) for delivery and execution of all key solutions and implementations for LivePerson accounts within our Technical Solutions and Delivery organization.
The Project Manager manages all the project management aspects of a customer's program. They will directly manage a portfolio of new and existing client digital transformation projects end to end from initiation to project closure ensuring all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or exceeded. They are the trusted advisor on all Technical solutions and LivePerson product capabilities. They will bring technical design, analysis, development and consulting to enterprise clients, providing an interface into client project teams, timely reporting and the management of scope, risk and escalation..
You will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world’s largest brands including retailers, telcos, banks, airlines and more - it’s impressive!
What are the responsibilities of this role:
- Report to client and LivePerson leadership team on project health status including issues and risk mitigation plans.
- Support pre-sales on deployment process, methodology and high level implementation planning for new opportunities as they approach the end of the sales cycle
- Manage the project and SME resource allocation against incoming and ongoing projects
- Implement LivePerson Project Governance Framework while integrating into client side project management methodology.
- Conduct scoping and provide estimates and resource requirements on new projects
- Conduct project meetings as determined by plan or agreement with customers for projects
- Provide LivePerson platform related consulting support to LivePerson client teams
- Support account teams to remediate account and project health issues where required
- As the trusted advisor on project delivery,ensure that client projects are managed to achieve on time delivery, client satisfaction and subsequently customer retention and expansion.
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- BS or BA degree, PRINCE2 or PMP qualifications are a must.
- Experience with various project methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.)
- 5 years+ managing technical projects and vendors in an enterprise or SaaS environment
- Demonstrated leadership, strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Learning mindset to keep pace with product innovation
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience managing projects in a SaaS environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- Being available and willing to work across various APAC countries in multiple time zones.
- Travel to regional/international locations is required from time to time.
- Participate in major launches as a cross-functional stakeholder
- Actively connect with colleagues, cross functional team members and our customers to foster meaningful connections.
- Currently living in and permitted to work in Singapore.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.