Associate, Conversational AI
Who We Are: Through our service brands Hyundai Motor Finance, Genesis Finance*, and Kia Motors Finance, we provide financial products tailored to meet the needs of Hyundai, Genesis, and Kia dealerships nationwide, including dealer inventory and facility financing. And, through these dealerships, we provide indirect vehicle financing and leasing solutions to over 1.7 million retail customers.
Employee Value Prop and Culture: Our employees contribute every day to a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, energized, agile, and collaborative.
From our various engagement programs to the unique design of our offices, we strive to foster a connected, fun, positive and rewarding company culture where employees feel appreciated for their contributions, proud of their company, and thrive to be passionately invested in HCA's success.
Global One Company:
Many countries. One identity. Hyundai Capital has offices across the world, including China, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Brazil and Korea. Our work environments are designed with specific themes in mind to achieve a consistent global identity that reflects our values: light, collaboration, elements of nature and symmetry.
Associate, Conversational AI will support the rollout of a global chatbot solution that will enhance HCA’s existing customer support channels. This role will be responsible for setting up and configuring automated conversational bot flows utilizing the global chatbot engine platform. Key responsibilities will be to support all bot development related activities including planning, design specifications, develop / configure, and end-to-end testing in preparation for deployment. Collaboration with key business partners, digital, and data analytics teams will be expected to understand required UI elements, data utilization, back-end integrations and API requirements. The Associate will also help maintain existing bot flows in the production environment by working closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements, and translate them into dialogue flow requirements for the chatbot engine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aide in the design of chatbot conversations using AI platforms such as Google Dialogflow and HCA’s chatbot engine to help customers close their own requests through self-service solutions.
- Assist in certifying chatbot flows by providing test cases and testing support for QA and UAT processes and related deployment activities.
- Participate in activities to help diagnose and resolve chatbot issues in production by working with IT team members and customer service managers.
- Maintain awareness of chatbot engines and conversational AI technologies to support the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of conversational design principles, and how to apply them to creating conversational AI systems.
- Fundamental understanding of NLU (Natural Language Understanding).
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with Google Dialogflow.
- Experience with implementing conversational bots.
- Experience with gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business partners.
- Experience with telecom technology preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in designing conversation flows that details entire user experiences.
- Experience in or around contact centers preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field is desired.
Physical Requirements and Working Condition:
Employees in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels. Work is performed in an office environment.
Primary Location: United States-California-Newport Beach
Work Locations: Headquarters 2 4000 MacArthur Blvd. Ste 1000 West Tower Newport Beach 92660
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Posting: Aug 26, 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.