(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
We at Parloa believe in the revolution of how businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. Ever since our company was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, Parloa has become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution in this sector for enabling every company in the world to have better conversations with their customers. We pursue this vision with the highest standards of technical engineering and combine it with innovative leadership and a strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
As a (Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager at Parloa you will play a critical role in scaling our team and helping our business grow. You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient recruiting process in the company and contribute to cultivating a collaborative and driven company culture.
In this role you will:
- Drive Parloa´s recruiting process from drafting of a job description until a successful hire.
- Be responsible for pre-screening and pre-selection of candidates.
- Actively reach out to potential candidates via LinkedIn and other channels.
- Create an outstanding candidate experience for every candidate.
- Ensure transparency in the recruiting process through our daily meetings and weekly reports.
- Experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes, from early stages of role definition to an offer.
- Background in in-house or agency recruiting, ideally in growth environments and/or in the tech landscape.
- Experience and high level of enthusiasm for active outreach to potential candidates and ability to present and excite others for Parloa´s product.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement in a recruitment process and take responsibility to implement any necessary changes.
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with various stakeholders of all levels.
- Excellent English skills, German knowledge is a plus.
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and make it happen!
- Be an important part of a rapidly growing start-up and benefit from a very (very) steep learning curve.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to take additional vacation days.
- A great company culture with regular team breakfasts, BBQs on the balcony, games night or other social activities.
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The enterprise solution for building automated dialogs.