Product Owner - Conversational Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Title: Product Owner - Conversational Designer
Location: Toronto, Canada
As a Product Owner, Conversational Design, you will research, design, and deliver best in class multi-modal applications for web, mobile, Apple Business Chat, Google Business Messaging, IVR, and more for our Fortune 50 enterprise customers.
A typical day may start with a client call to review available APIs, followed by a quick burst of designing flows by noon, analyzing data on one of the applications you’ve designed by the afternoon, and reviewing a team of internal stakeholders through a prototype of another design you've completed by evening. You’ll be owning and making decisions for all customer interaction solution related problems for the clients you are designing applications for.
You will apply your education and training in HCI, Application Design, Psychology, or Computer Science, to balance out technical development, research, creative work to challenge design conventions – in fact, we encourage you to set new ones. You’ll be great at communicating needs from the client to the internal teams, and communicate necessarily steps and tasks around the project to the client. You’ll be an excellent storyteller, organized, and a creative designer that loves to solve problems.
- Own the product from contract to launch, working with internal teams in agile methodology to produce exceptionally designed experiences
- Meet with internal and external executive stakeholders to communicate the process and needs of the project
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and rigorous user interface specifications
- Confidently defend design rationale used to create solutions in frequent executive-level design reviews
- Draw on depth of experience, but initiate UX research and testing efforts as needed
- Conduct analyses of real usage data to inform UX efforts
- Drive root cause analyses to respond to UX performance issues
- Speak authoritatively on concepts of spoken interaction design in daily iterations with product managers, engineers, and testers
- Start simple while not losing sight of the long-term vision
- Thrive in a nimble, multi-geo start-up like environment
- Communicate clearly and think quickly
- 2-3+ years of professional experience as an interactive designer/user experience designer or similar field.
- Additional experience in project management, product ownership, human-computer interaction design multimodal (digital/voice) interfaces a bonus.
- User experience design experience including data-driven analytics and a working understanding of speech and language technologies.
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from development, QA, product management, engineering, and marketing.
- Experience working on projects from inception to shipping products.
- Experience presenting to and advising senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, Linguistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Cognitive Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
7.ai is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Using artificial intelligence and machine learning to understand consumer intent, 7.ai’s technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive and effortless customer experience across all channels. The world’s largest and most recognizable brands are using intent-driven engagement from 7.ai to assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
Learn more at www.247.ai.
Your application has been successfully submitted.