Solutions Architect - Remote
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
LivePerson is currently seeking a Solutions Architect (SA) to join our team. The SA serves as a key role within the Field organization as well with our Enterprise Accounts. This is a strategic role that bridges LivePerson Product team, Field organization and Customers and is a trusted advisor to our key customers who understand their business and best practices, as well to our CS account teams, working toward generating and executing strategic account plans.
In this role you will:
- Lead the technical definition, development and execution of all custom LivePerson integrations, Mobile apps and desktop applications and features.
- Develop solution proposals and design documents that are used in SOWs for work items and manage the execution within agreed parameters.
- Document work that can be productized and added to the LivePerson offerings.
- Lead the technical requirements for clients and own the generation, development and throughput of ideas through the product and R&D and QA lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain relationships within our Tier 1 clients.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to generate and execute strategic account plans.
- Assist the Sales team by producing mock ups and product enhancements of custom requirements that will help showcase the LivePerson solution.
- Capture and share customer feedback on product enhancements and service offerings.
- Champion your clients cause by leading client facing and internal discussions around the advancement of new innovative product ideas or use cases for our solution.
- To undertake your day to day activities within the spirit of our core values.
Your qualifications are:
- 7+ years’ experience in overall IT system architecture, design, development, deployment experience.
- Proven hands-on experience leading, architecting, designing, and implementing large scale, high transaction volume, and high-availability integration projects.
- Familiarity with Authentication and authorization protocols and flows: OAuth2.0 Code Flow, Implicit Flow, Delegation Flow. OAuth1.0, SAML, OpenID Connect and MTLS
- Demonstrated knowledge of broad enterprise architecture concepts, disciplines, and capabilities
- Extensive experience demonstrating the business value realized from the visionary use of technology.
- Must have a strong business acumen that can articulate technical concepts to an executive audience.
- Proven track record of managing technical projects with Enterprise level clients.
- Experience with collaborating with clients software developers.
- Extensive background in designing and building SaaS Integration Solutions.
- Ability to lead the integration of web technologies with external systems via REST APIs
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple client relationships successfully.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for a largely Enterprise customer facing role.
- Significant experience working as part of a team environment. Each project will require that you work as part of a close knit team of professionals to achieve the desired results.
- Flexibility to work within a fast-paced, industrious environment and able to adapt accordingly.
- Being available and willing to travel to regional client sites.
- Participate in major launches as a cross functional stakeholder on all accounts.
- Actively connect with colleagues, cross functional team members and our customers to foster relationships.
- Some exposure to Mobile & Social development: iOS, Android Mobile Application Framework, Facebook, Twitter APIs
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.