Staff Product Manager
Are you excited about Digital, Messaging, AI, conversational bots and Cloud and want to completely transform the way companies engage with their customers? Then you will love working as a Product Manager at Genesys.
You will be responsible for spearheading the product roadmap, strategy and implementation of the next generation of our Genesys Cloud Embeddable Framework integration. The Embeddable Framework enables a version of Genesys Cloud’s contact center services inside customers' systems and tools.
In this role, we are looking for you to own, shape and grow our Genesys Embeddable Framework that’s used daily by hundreds of thousands of customer care and marketing agents. You will own and evangelizes the product’s long-term strategy and roadmap; promote core capabilities, values, and benefits.
You’ll incorporate feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams and collaborate with executives, stakeholders and other PMs across multiple functional teams. The goal is to help empower CX Agents to make the most effective decisions, through user-centered best practices, AI-powered assistance, conversation NLU, customer data-driven analysis, and customer journey visualization, such that they can focus on delivering highly personalized customer engagement experiences day-in and day-out.
If you have experience managing and building enterprise-level SaaS products and services and/or products from a strategic point of view, and you have a passion for shaping solutions users love, then you should read on.
- Own, develop and iterate the roadmap of the Genesys Cloud Embeddable Framework
- Collaborate with executives, stakeholders and other PMs across multiple functional areas to integrate their applications and services into the Agent view.
- Cultivate a cross-functional team of talented UX researchers, designers, UI developers, architects, and QA testers to break down business requirements into specifications by creating and grooming user stories.
- Partner with our Design team to ensure the user needs are fully represented.
- Leverage user research findings to drive better outcomes
- Develop relationships between all these departments that allow for the smooth and efficient flow of product activities and the establishment of trust with crucial partner teams.
- Run public beta programs for new features with existing customers.
- You will use customer and market research, feedback, and competitive reviews to identify new opportunities and enhancements to the Agent user experience and to set us apart.
- Measure and report on adoption and success.
- Continuously benchmark against key competitors and 3rd party vendors to understand the customer experience and omnichannel customer engagement market dynamics
- Ability to work effectively with distributed teams (US, Europe) and travel as needed (no more than 20% of the time)
- 5+ years of Product Management at enterprise-level SaaS organizations
- Evidence of delivery of impactful user experiences and designs. You view everything through a user-experience lens but also understand business goals, enabling you to combine goals and make decisions collaboratively
- Expertise in human-centered design and UX practices in mobile apps, websites, responsive design methodologies. Skillful and experienced at design research, blueprinting, collaborative work session design and facilitation, rapid prototyping, and frame working to strategically define ideal experiences.
- BS/BA in computer science, business, HUI, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud B2B software application product management.
- Proven previous experience building web-based platform UI is a must
- Proven previous experience building mobile-first applications on both iOS and Android.
- Familiar with CRM systems and vendors (SalesForce, MSFT, ServiceNow)
- Empathize deeply with customers and their users and advocate for their needs
- Technical and business confidence to assert and/or defend positions regarding definition and priority of features.
- Experience with SaaS models
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean development approaches.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- You are a fast learner who can anticipate and adapt to change seamlessly.
- You have a strong analytical mind, and pride yourself on being highly detail and result oriented.
- Previous experience working with UX teams
- Familiarity with UX Frameworks, and design principles
- Experience with Design Thinking methodologies is a plus
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in one or several of these industries: Customer Engagement, Customer Care, Social and Messaging engagement or Conversational Commerce, is another bonus
- Familiarity with tools such as Aha, Jira, Confluence is welcome
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
Your application has been successfully submitted.