Product Manager III - Conversation Platform
Product Manager III
Do you want to transform how millions of people engage with websites, apps, and bots through Conversational and Voice AI? Do you love creating massively scalable, infinitely configurable platforms that power robust, elegant and effortless user experiences? If so, consider Expedia Group.
We are building a world-class Conversation Platform that will power over 100 million interactions across the ecosystem of travelers, suppliers, agents and developers. To do this, we need creative, resourceful and energetic people who love challenges, enjoy problem solving and take pride in delivering quality products and user experiences.
We are looking for a Product Manager III who is thoughtful, thorough and inquisitive, to drive some of our innovation in core platform capabilities. You will operate independently and strategically: thinking big to drive new opportunities while transforming complex architectural challenges into simplified user experiences for our travelers, partners and developers alike. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-changing environment, build and simplify, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
Join Expedia Group and help define the next generation of Conversational AI solutions that will revolutionize travel. Collaborate with groups across the company including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, and Expedia Business Services to fulfill this promise.
What you’ll do:
- Be a subject matter authority/ go-to person for one or more product area(s)
- Lead a cross functional team, including Engineering, UX, Content and other business teams, through the product development lifecycle to achieve business goals
- Build business cases using competitive and business analysis, market and customer research
- Identify problems and gaps, facilitate decision making, propose and manage the delivery of high quality solutions
- Help with prioritization activities including management of trade-offs between cost, schedule, and customer benefit
- Develop and present advanced frameworks to support product vision and strategies
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or program management in software companies
- Strong analytics skills, with the ability to synthesize information to make data-driven decisions
- Have strong communication and influencing skills; enjoys a collaborative environment
- Detail oriented, but also have the ability to contribute to the big picture
- Positive, has a bias to action and a growth mindset
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent field required; or equivalent related professional experience
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.