Conversational Designer, People Experience (HR)
Job Requisition ID #
Contribute to a program that will enhance the employee experience at Autodesk and redefine the way workers find information and support. Support the intersection of HR service delivery, interaction & conversation design, and employee experience analysis. You will be helping to develop and enhance AI-driven conversational experiences that are personalized, intuitive, and inclusive.
What’s in it for you:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team including product leaders, content leaders, developers, and analysts to drive an exciting, transformative initiative for the company
- Utilize conversational experiences to foster a culture of belonging that enables our employees to be themselves, do their best work, and connect to our purpose
- Contribute to the next generation of virtual assistant technology to provide an exceptional employee experience
- Define and develop the conversational patterns, language, dialogue, and overall personality for a virtual assistant that provides information and support for Autodesk employees across multiple organizations, subject areas, and geographies
- Serve as the designer of HR-related experiences and collaborate closely with content strategists and user experience designers to match brand and internal design standards
- Create design deliverables, including persona and style guidelines, sample dialogues, and conversation flow diagrams to effectively communicate text and voice interactions
- Refine the voice and tone for the digital assistant through analysis of the current state, continuous improvement, and global expansion
- Collaborate with developers to ensure conversation designs are correctly translated in development and production
- Perform analysis of and research into ways to enhance and expand the virtual assistant’s scope, persona, and conversational abilities, and present recommendations
- Use data, research, and cultural competencies to evaluate the virtual assistant’s effectiveness and accuracy, and push for continuous improvement that shows real engagement and trust from employees
- 3+ years in a professional capacity demonstrating exceptional HR service delivery in support of a world-class employee experience. Experience with chat service delivery is a plus
- Strong writing and communication skills with particular emphasis on inclusive language best practices for a global and diverse workforce. Experience with written dialogue is plus
- Experience with content strategy to include a strong understanding of brand, voice, and tone
- Analytical abilities to identify feedback trends from conversational data that represent the biggest sources of employee friction and exclusion
- Ability to connect and partner with leaders and colleagues across all parts of Autodesk in support of a world-class employee experience
- Experience with Watson, Rasa, Lex, Dialogflow, ServiceNow, or other conversational AI developer platforms
- Experience supporting Diversity and Belonging initiatives or serving on an Employee Resource Group leadership team
- Experience supporting service delivery or product launches across global geographic regions
The Ideal Candidate
- Has a passion for using language to connect with and serve all employees across a global and diverse workforce, with a deep understanding of conversational flow and dialogue patterns
- Understands appropriate and inclusive use of voice and tone, and their importance in an employee service context
- Is able to manage multiple initiatives concurrently and coordinate among many stakeholders
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.