Are you deeply interested in data structures and navigating complex tech stacks?
Do you thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment?
Are you looking to kick-start a career in tech with the most innovative recruiting software on the market?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We are looking for a passionate integrations specialist to help us transform the way companies recruit and hire through our conversational AI solutions. You'll play a critical role at Paradox, working directly with clients and partnering across internal teams to scope and carry out challenging integration projects. You will serve as a strategic partner and technical expert on building seamless integrations that help our clients simplify and streamline their recruiting processes.
As an Integrations Specialist, you will:
- Build, test and maintain integrations via APIs for cloud-based applications and HR/recruiting systems
- Act as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define and clarify requirements, project scope and roadmaps
- Identify useful API calls and areas of improvement within workflow solutions
- Engage in solution design with clients and internal team by participating in virtual meetings
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), or related field
- Previous work or internship experience working with integrations, APIs, or data migration
- Understanding of APIs, especially Web APIs, REST APIs, JSON-RPC and/or XML-RPC
- Familiarity with API development platforms such as Postman, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or SoapUI is a plus
- Understanding of JSON and XML data structures
- Ability to own and manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Excellent communication skills and comfort participating in client conversations
- Experience at a SaaS or HR tech company is a plus
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Paradox, the AI company that believes recruiting is a people game.