LivePerson is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, Virgin Atlantic, RBS and Liberty Global, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analogue phone calls between a brand and its consumers to a conversational relationship on the LiveEngage platform.
At LivePerson, we're inspired by working together energetically, providing outstanding service to our customers, and getting involved in our local communities as part of living the mission we share to create lasting, meaningful connections that go well beyond mere interactions. We believe that meaningful connections enable a deeper level of trust and appreciation among all of us at LivePerson, and these connections empower us to execute quickly and achieve truly outstanding results. We also strive to ensure that our products help customers create meaningful connections with their own customers, creating lifetime value for their businesses, and for ours.
Fast-paced, innovative, and entrepreneurial, we view our global workplace as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and our commitment to helping others.
Are you passionate about delivering value to customers and solving business problems with technology? Are you a self-starter, and self-driven? If so, then we are looking for you! LivePerson is currently seeking a customer focused and experienced professional to join our team as a Project Manager (PM) for delivery and execution of all key solutions and implementations for LivePerson accounts within our Technical Solutions and Delivery organization.
The PM is a key and pivotal role within our delivery team. The PM both owns and manages all the project management aspects of a customer's program. They are the trusted advisor on all Technical solutions and LivePerson product capabilities. They will bring technical design, analysis, development and consulting to enterprise clients. The key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
What You Will Own:
The Project Manager (PM) is a tenacious delivery manager with a laser focus upon the delivery of a LivePerson solution that meets the immediate needs of the client and which is delivered within the Time to Live (T2L) goals of our organisation. The PM harnesses the expert delivery capability of LivePerson’s staff and manages the customer expectation throughout the implementation and delivery process.
- The PM designs and controls the project kick off process and ensures customer requirements are met within a detailed delivery plan and is ultimately responsible for scope, time, cost and quality.
- Plan Baseline – The PM will establish a project baseline and detailed plan for each implementation which will determine work packages, client and LivePerson resources, responsibilities and timelines necessary to meet customer and LivePerson objectives. The project plan will be in the form of a high level Gantt chart which clearly defines overall plan, interdependencies and major plan milestones.
- Project Management – The PM will ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered through our comprehensive project management methodology. The PM will manage the Customer kick off meeting and define and control all resources identified from that meeting to ensure the agreed scope is appropriately achieved.
- Project Communication – The PM will communicate plan milestones and general progress through weekly client updates.
- Resource Allocation – The PM will identify all delivery resource needs and request resources in line with plan requirements. The PM is ultimately responsible for the quality of all delivery capability and must escalate any deficiency in order that the agreed delivery plan may be met.
- Once the customer is ready to launch, the PM coordinates testing and training of the delivered solution maintains support, the PM will work in collaboration with the Customer, the Client Service Manager (CSM) and Technical Solutions (TS) team in order to establish project scope consistent with the customer’s reasonable needs.
What You Need for Success:
- Expert level project management skills.
- Experience with implementation in a SaaS environment.
- Success with managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Technologically savvy.
How You Will Help Others:
- Collaborate with Client Service Managers.
- Communicate timelines to Leadership and overall portfolio of project management.
- Keep project on task with Technical Solutions team members.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.