Software Engineer, Conversation Framework
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At the core of the Conversation Engine team, you have the opportunity to work on the heart of the Moveworks AI product. We are building a groundbreaking Conversational AI product for enterprise users. Check out our recent blog postings (part1, part2) here. You will be responsible to grow our conversation engine to the highest level, with advanced data intelligence and a deep understanding of user behaviors.
As the pioneer for Enterprise AI products, there’s no established formula for building out the next solution. Your work is empowered with first-hand and timely user behavior data, enterprise domain knowledge, machine learning models, and access to all major chat platforms and enterprise action engines. You are the one to connect the dots, identify the best features to improve our ever-expanding use cases, bring the magic experience to life, and scale product functionality for our rapid-growing customer base.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Broadcom, and Western Digital to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What you’ll do:
- Harvest and analyze user conversational behavior data. Define metrics to measure enterprise conversational AI.
- Optimize conversation framework capability and overall user experience based on metrics.
- Improve conversational framework API and implementation for scalability and development productivity
- Provide guidance for the annotation team and improve annotation tooling design
- Collaborate with PM, UX, ML, and Enterprise Platform teams, to define, scope, deliver, and iterate on strategic features
- Provide guidance to dependency teams on best practices to build conversational features and data analysis
What you bring to the table:
- Hybrid expertise with framework API, data analysis, and ML models, applicable for building conversational product
- Excellent API design skills and engineering craftsmanship
- Deep understanding of data, relevance, and metrics
- Good product sense, user empathy, and the ability to abstract common patterns and cohorts to improve the conversation framework at scale
- High thinking quality and good collaboration skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with featurization for ML models for conversational product
- Experience defining metrics to measure enterprise conversational product
- Experience building continuous annotation and ML training pipeline
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Instant help at work.™