Senior Associate, AI Trainer -Strategic
Reporting to the AI Senior Manager you will be responsible for :
• Handle daily AI products operation: a review of annotation quality, use advanced tools for health checks, improve answer quality, create new Chatbot KB content based on new business processes.
• Monitor, review problem areas and business impact to raise enhancement requests for Chatbots.
• Drive initiatives via deep-dive analysis, discover user’s patterns to improve the resolution and experience of our Chatbots.
• Collaborating closely with the Regional AI team, particularly algorithms engineers and product managers, to discover issues & improve user interaction of AI products.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve customers' issues.
• Prepares campaign plan based on inputs from senior management & campaign PMO teams.
• Prepare the Chatbot analysis include chatbot landscape, competitor analysis to have an overall view and give the right improvement for current Chatbots.
• Develop plans to expand the chatbot coverage, maximize the performance & experience of Chatbots.
• Construct forecasts and analytics models to drive chatbots to become more proactive, predictive and transform the customers' experience.
• Monitor and analyze the trends and changes to maintenance the Chatbot’s performances.
• A Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 2 years experience as a Team leader or 3 years as a Senior agent in customer service.
• Can-do attitude; willingness to learn; initiative and able to make necessary changes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Data analysis skills. Logical thinking and understanding of scientific methods for data acquisition and the ability to discover key issues quickly
• Organizational and leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office & Internet
• Familiar with SQL, ODPS, Datawarehouse.
• Able to work well with team members under high pressure.
• Strong interest and belief in AI technology.
• Fluency in Vietnamese and English. Chinese is a strong plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerating Southeast Asia progress through commerce and technology