SENIOR CONVERSATION DESIGNER
As a senior conversation designeryou are responsible for translating information into clear, fun and fascinating conversations. During this process, you always focus on creating a memorable user experience. You will use your knowledge of human language and communication to support customers in designing AI experiences for different interfaces. You are an expert at helping clients design personas, define conversational style, and establish guidelines and standards for quality conversations and UX. In addition, you enjoy working with technology, data and business teams in different sectors to achieve excellent results. Our ideal candidate is a creative, innovative and passionate leader with a strong vision, who is always abreast of the latest trends in Conversational AI. If you're passionate about helping customers create exceptional experiences for their end users, this role is for you.
Who we're looking for
- You have at least 5 years of experience in conversational dialog systems, machine learning and cloud computing
- You have a degree in computer science, computational linguistics, human computer interaction, user interface design or equivalent through experience
- You have hands-on experience with one or more frameworks such as Google Dialog flow, IBM Watson, Chatlayer.ai or Microsoft Bot Framework
- You enjoy working directly with customers and acting as an experienced and trusted guide during their innovation journey
- You have excellent advisory skills and can easily adapt to changing circumstances
- You are a real team player and you are motivated to be responsible for the further expansion of our team
- You are eager to contribute to our go-to-market strategy and its development
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English
What we offer
- You contribute to challenging projects at top international and Belgian companies from various sectors
- You become the personal point of contact for your customer in the development and support of their robotics initiative
- You work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, an open no-nonsense corporate culture with room for own initiative
- You keep your technical and social skills up-to-date at our Ordina Academy and you are supported in obtaining certificates
- You will receive a competitive salary package with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, insurance package, meal vouchers, expense account, etc.
- You can participate in fun business and team building activities
- You can optimize your net salary thanks to our IP reward
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Ahead of change