Conversational AI Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Conversational AI Designer to join our team, who can design creative and unique conversation flows. The ideal candidate combines conversation design experience with an inventor’s spirit and a passion for teaching. You will design leading-edge conversational experiences for Netomi customers, and also develop, articulate, and promote best practices in the field of conversational design.
- Engage with clients to understand their business use cases, their customer personas, and intents for the chatbot solution
- Research and analyze intents and associated customer journeys
- Analyze transcripts of user interactions and document their personas and language in order to create grammars and interaction models (intents, utterances, slots, and slot values)
- Create bot design documents, including bot personas, example dialogs, conversation flow diagrams, error handling patterns
- Design effective, innovative, and delightful conversational experiences using user-centric design methodologies.
- Work directly with developers, integrators, architects, and QA to build and iterate on the designs
- Write effective and natural dialogues
- Create prototypes (mock-ups), wireframes, and templates that clearly convey the conversation design to customers and development teams
- Design end-to-end conversational interactions, including what can go wrong, and how
- When needed, design and lead different types of testing (A/B, focus groups, usability testing, QA), synthesize results, and iterate based on results to ensure customer-centric and highly usable products
- Analyze dialogues and user interaction with live bot/assistants and make recommendations for improving user experience
- 2-4 years of relevant design experience in conversational and AI design spaces
- Experience creating multiple demos or prototypes showcasing the bleeding edge capabilities of conversational design
- Experience communicating technical requirements and solutions to internal and external audiences
- Experience with working directly with client stakeholders of all levels
- Experience using Agile development practices
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automatically resolve customer service issues across email, chat, social and voice.