Technical Business Analyst - Chatbot
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Currently we are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our Krakow office.
Are you an expert when it comes to data analysis? Do you want to be part of the team that started to implement the chatbot capability in the bank? Do you want to join a fast-growing team committed to the highest standards of customer interaction? Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for an IT business analyst with 2+ years of experience in Technology or End User Support function.
You’ll be working in the Chatbot Competence Center team. You will be part of a highly motivated and talented group where innovation in not only encouraged but expected! You will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our client is one of the largest investment banks in the world.
- Transform business needs and production level chatbots based on data analysis, Create use cases for chatbot conversations
- Work closely with Product / Service Owners, Engineering and Operations team, Problem Management teams to track the demand and push progress of problem solution
- Support the operational teams across several technical domains within EUS by identifying process improvements
- Contribute expertise to the management of providing demand view of existing and new IT products and services
- Define workarounds for known errors with help of problem management team and initiate process improvements
- Help create automation pipeline and self-help articles integrated into a chatbot solution
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data, and conducting service desk customers and agents interviews to understand where and how the chatbot can improve their efficiency and cost
- Ability to handle big data
- Create, publish, and maintain demand tracker
- Good communication skills, ability to work independently, against tight deadlines and to quickly adjust to changes in priorities
- Produce dashboards or presentations to report view on ticket demands for various products/ services supported by the organization
- Work closely with relevant technical teams to ensure problem solution and/or automation are carried out in a timely manner
- Work with Product Managers, Technical Problem Analysts, and Engineering Representatives to implement chatbot flows
- Have good understanding on Windows Client OS Win 10 and End User core Applications like O365, Skype for Business, etc
- Process-oriented and good in documentation
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong skills with MS Office applications e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Business domain knowledge in the financial industry and in end user space
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Fluency in English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Tableau reporting
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- English language classes
- Polish language classes for Foreigners
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects (ex. to USA or Switzerland)
- Benefit package (private insurance, health care, multisport, lunch tickets, and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project
- Remote work options
- Mentoring programs with experts that will help you to grow
- Discount on Apple products up to 10%
- Relocation package for foreign applicants as well as for people relocating within Poland
Your application has been successfully submitted.