Technical SW Support Engineer
Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
We are a Swedish software company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology. In few words, since more than 20 years, we make technology think!
We have employees in different countries within Europe & USA: we are a small company with an agile & global dna!
We built our own awards-winning platform, Teneo, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement. A variety of technologies go into this, mostly Java based, including Elastic Search, Cassandra, JCR, Spark, MLeap, Kafka all brought together to form a market leading, patented, AI development environment exposed through a .NET desktop IDE, with admin web interfaces.
If you feel technology running through your veins, keep reading!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Technical Software Support Consultant with a passion for technology and ability to provide excellent customer service, to join our operations team. You will be part of a team who are responsible for providing excellent technical product support on our Teneo Platform and its underlaying infrastructure to both external as well as internal customers- hosted by us, by our partner, and on-premise customers. You are part of a wider group of support engineers, system engineers and devops engineers - delivering world-class technical and application support to our dynamic and growing customer base.
This is a full-time position based in our Stockholm or Barcelona office, with a requirement to be part of an on call rota covering US supported hours (19-23 CET), providing reactive support to our customer production environments.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Provide first - third line diagnostic and troubleshooting technical customer support on platform related questions /issues, to internal and external customers,
- Communicate resolutions and troubleshooting with customers, ensuring that Service Level Agreements are being met,
- Ensure all support requests are correctly logged in the Jira Software Management ticketing system detailing all appropriate information needed for each support request,
- Assess and agree relative priorities of issues, ensuring that all logged issues are owned and managed throughout the call lifecycle in line with the Service Level Agreement,
- Being part of a team responsible for the day-to-day operation of a cloud (Azure, Kubernetes) based platform,
- Proactively monitor and maintain environments ensuring optimal uptime.
- Troubleshoot any incidents which may arise,
- Participate in projects within the wider team around – load and scalability testing, security testing, automation, optimization, technical documentation, new technology labs and research,
- Produce key support documentation as required ensuring all support processes and procedures are kept up to date.
- Building out new processes, procedures and documentation covering the new SaaS service
- Help develop the new ServiceDesk Portal
- Produce various reports, internal as well as external
We are a great match if you have:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Experience of using a ticketing tool such as Atlassian Jira,
- Experience of working close to the customers- directly interacting, sharing screens to troubleshoot an issue,
- Experience of creating documentation/Procedures/Knowledge Articles or similar
- Self-driven, motivated, used to work unsupervised
- Flexible open-minded and pragmatic, Strong analytical, multitasking, and problem-solving skills,
- A desire to always ensure excellent customer service.
…And we welcome:
- Ability to manage a variety of work simultaneously,
- Flexibility to occasionally work unusual hours and to travel,
- Knowledge of MS Power BI
- Knowledge of Atlassian Jira Service Management & Refined
- Previous experience in varied roles within system engineering and tech support areas, with experience of NOC “on-call”,
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems including installation, configuration, system administration and troubleshooting,
- Experience with Azure & Kubernetes plus the following technologies: Java based systems (jvm, tomcat), Bash and/or Python, ElasticSearch, Cassandra etc.
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken,
- Any additional language is a plus.
Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative and agile way,
- Hybrid work from home setup with remote budget,
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks when you are in the office,
- Onsite and offsite team activities/events,
- Flexible working hours,
- Ad hoc benefits, depending on the country where you are based,
- Training time & budget.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Technology Think