We are looking for a collaborative talent coordinator to join the talent team in order to continue building a high-touch, first-class candidate experience. You will be reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, and working closely with our Senior Talent Coordinator Jennie.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a talent coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for our candidates, and you know what they say, first impressions last! You will be a real partner to the talent team, helping to navigate busy schedules across multiple time zones. You will help to organize and build internal documentation for the team, keeping important tools like Greenhouse and Notion up to date. You'll also spend time making sure everyone in the talent team has access to the latest tech, you'll find and evaluate new tools to help automate processes.
You will spend a typical week working on a variety of tasks, you might: Schedule an interview panel for 4 of the Rasa leadership team across 3 timezones, you might help one of the talent partners to advertise their job on a DEI focussed job board, you might have a call with the newest recruitment tool promising to make our lives easier... or perhaps you are settling down for Yoga on zoom with some of the Rasa team.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a talent coordinator at a high growth company
- You have experience working with Greenhouse
- Experience working across timezones, we are remote-first so folks are mostly spread around Europe and the US
- Excellent written English and communication skills, you can add some of your personality to candidate interactions
- You provide a 'high touch' candidate experience, building relationships with people internally and externally
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Be responsible for the coordination of interviews for our open positions with the Rasa team and candidates around the world.
- Work with the team to identify DEI focussed job boards and post open positions, this is key to attracting candidates from varied backgrounds.
- Identify and evaluate new recruitment tech to keep our team ahead of the competition.
- Organize and own the talent team pages on Notion, documentation is everything!
- Be the greenhouse go-to! You'll make sure people are using Greenhouse correctly, and keeping everything in order to make our reporting as clean as possible.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- A Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 3 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- 2 team offsites every year
- Onboarding + paid trips to Berlin
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With almost 12 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rasa is building the standard infrastructure layer for conversational AI