Senior Conversational AI Specialist
Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
We are a Swedish software company specialized in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology. In few words, since more than 20 years, we make technology think!
We have employees in different countries within Europe & USA: we are a small company with an agile & global DNA! Our awards-winning platform, Teneo, that covers the entire lifecycle of Conversational AI development from inception through publication, data analysis and system supported proactive improvement.
If you are excited about the potential of AI for business and society, keep reading!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Conversational AI Specialist, to join our international Customer Success Team. You will be based preferably in Barcelona or Stockholm, but you can also be located in Germany or Italy.
Our Customer Success Team has a pivotal role with our customers, guiding and coaching them in their journey to discover the full value of Teneo, the best Conversational AI solution in the market, and get the best from their investment.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Customer experience
- Drive Teneo’s integration with our customers’ digital transformation programmes, empathizing with every aspect of CX, putting their needs first,
- Build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, to aid the customer in achieving their objectives,
- Organize and coordinate overall relationship with assigned clients, including growing adoption, gaining customer loyalty, and happiness,
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention,
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review project plan and program status, to maintain high levels of customer engagement,
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators,
- Identify growth opportunities within existing customers to find opportunities for new usage of Teneo across organizational functions and to identify upsell opportunities.
- Master the product/Strategic advisor
- Be perceived as trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services,
- Participate in workshops, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges,
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Teneo best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient,
- Be the single voice of the customer back into Artificial Solutions, requiring liaison across every internal department,
- Act as liaison for Teneo technical inquiries, issues or escalations,
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
We are a great match if you have/are
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role as Customer Success Manager or any similar customer facing role,
- Previous experience in developing Conversational AI solutions,
- Innovation driven professional, obsessed by delivering the best CX with proven experience in UX field,
- University degree in Computational Linguistics, Language Technologies, Computer science or similar with very strong client facing skills.
And we really want to meet you if you also have/are
- SaaS experience,
- Experience implementing AI solutions using Teneo, Ms Luis, Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson, etc.,
- Solid technical understanding/experience with programming languages, ML and NLP,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships,
- Experience in technical support, change management and consultancy.
Let’s not forget about language skills
- Excellent English, both written and spoken,
- Any additional languages are a plus.
Take a look to the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative and agile way,
- Hybrid work from home setup with remote budget,
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks when you are in the office,
- Onsite and offsite team activities/events,
- Flexible working time, you decide when start your day,
- Ad hoc benefits, depending on the country where you are based,
- Training time & budget.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Making Technology Think