Chatbot Development Architect
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Chatbot Development Architect is responsible for the end to end architecture and design of a new automation platform leveraging modern technologies and frameworks that will initially serve to automate operational areas such as the service desk and will be extended as a product to customers to automate process.
The architect will be involved working with all manner of enterprise solutions, specifically planning and redesigning IT systems.
- Determine needs of by consulting stakeholders
- Develop and design system solutions - mostly virtual agents and other automated solutions
- Accountable for the development of documentation and training for customer and end-users
- Work within the constraints of the projects they are providing support to. Such constraints are likely to be financial, time based, skills based etc.
- Architect will exert significant influence over the actions of development teams
- Support, coach, and transfer expert knowledge to more junior colleagues
- In supporting development teams, the candidate will regularly be called on to provide assistance with problem determination - concern issues identified during development or in live applications and are often extremely complex and convoluted in nature
Knowledge and Experience:
- Computer Science qualification with many years’ experience in designing complex IT operation in large organizations
- Deep software development knowledge (Java, Java EE, C#, Ruby-on-rails, Python, Enterprise integration and deployment frameworks)
- Experience with Software Automation, RPA, Virtual agents/Chatbots on architectural or development side
- Experience with orchestration platforms and methods, full stack design and solutions
- Understanding of enterprise software systems such as ServiceNow
- Development techniques including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall
- Strong plus: knowledge of cloud platforms and/or experience with IoT, blockchain or similar innovative software projects
- Excellent English knowledge spoken and written is a must
- Remote working (only within Europe!)
- Opportunity to work for a global IT organisation
- Great atmosphere within a helpful and supportive team
- Career opportunities within the organisation
Please apply with English CV!
Your application has been successfully submitted.