This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are the NeuraFlash Family. A dynamic and fast-growing squad of go-getters and self-starters who are passionate, driven, and obsessed with customer success. We work hard but we have fun doing it. We are always on the lookout for All-Star talent ready to take on a challenge. We need people who are ready to dive in and aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. We’re looking for someone with passion and a love for fast-paced environments. We need smart, imaginative , and self-sufficient problem solvers who can dazzle our clients with creative solutions leveraging salesforce to solve their problems.
Most of all, we look for down to earth people who will work well with the team and are fun to work with. If that sounds like you, you may be the perfect fit!
NeuraFlash is expanding its design team! As a Conversational User Experience (UX) Designer you will be responsible for building compelling interactive experiences for users and deliver impactful business value to our clients.
This role will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our success by working with the rest of our talented AI team to delight customers.
This position is focused on conversational design for both voice and text based solutions.
- Establish the content, strategies, and persona for both voice and text based automated solutions
- Lead requirement gathering and client design sessions
- Create client-facing deliverables with a specialized focus on user interaction and experience
- Collaborate on intent discovery and natural language models
- Work with developers and QA testers throughout the project lifecycle
- Help drive success criteria and reporting
- Provide analysis and recommendations for deployed solutions
- Contribute to and maintain design systems across platforms
- Design and prototype products and provide product feedback
- User experience and user interaction work experience
- Degree in design, user experience, communication, or a related discipline
- Craft mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
- Comfortable using tools like Visio, Lucidchart, Figma, or InVision
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team to create experiences
- Willing and able learner of new technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Amazon Lex, and Google Dialogflow)
- Experience designing conversational flows for text based bots (e.g., web, Facebook Messenger, etc.)
- Experience building voice user interfaces (VUI) or advanced integrated voice response (IVR) systems
- Knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud
What’s In It for You:
- You will get an opportunity to work on the latest Salesforce Features and Functionality.
- For your dedication, hard work and innovative solutions you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and benefit package.
- You will be working with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic start-up environment where there is no limit to what you learn.
- Join a winning team! NeuraFlash has a great culture and offers tremendous growth potential for your career.
Your application has been successfully submitted.