Bot Analyst (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion analog phone calls between a brand and its consumers to digital on the Liveperson Conversational Cloud. By doing this, we enable consumers to get back time and experience a more connected relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches, stores, and contact center’s become a unified experience.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join a high-performing team in a fast-paced and driven organization.
In this role you will:
- Work with major enterprise brands to build and improve effective, engaging, and easy-to-use chatbots
- Research and analyze intents and the associated customer journeys to determine performance in achieving resolution
- Define the intent model for natural language understanding and how it maps in to conversation designs
- Coordinate bot tuner activities to get manual transcript reviews and perform targeted research into bot performance
- Review customer transcripts to identify gaps in the conversation design and target improvements
- Write copy suitable for automated conversations in the messaging medium
- Own and interpret bot performance metrics to hypothesize where design changes can be made and tested to drive specific goals
- Create and evangelize bot tuning and optimization best practice standards, tools, and processes
- Collaborate with Gainshare project managers, conversational designers, bot developers, and bot tuners to execute on bot implementation and improvement
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication to internal executives, C-level clients, partners, and team members
Your qualifications are:
- Ideally 2+ years of experience working with conversational AI experiences
- Experience with defining A/B tests and analyzing outcome
- Experience analyzing user experience metrics to determine performance and identify areas for improvement, as well as presenting those findings to stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, having presented to diverse audiences, from client executives to technical team members
- Knowledge of Natural Language Understanding technologies and platforms such as Dialogflow, Watson, LUIS, etc.
- Experience performing and presenting data-driven analysis and working with disparate data sources to reach conclusions
- Contact center and/or customer service experience a plus
- Experience in bot strategy, conversation design, or optimization a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, human-computer interaction (HCI), statistics, or equivalent professional experience
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.