Conversational AI Business Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
• A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
• Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
• To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
• Develop & refine business requirements through user stories to drive the development of Virtual Assistants that deliver self-serve capabilities to Wealth Management employees
• Be part of a Scrum Agile squad & work daily with the developer team
• Interact with Business Partners on a regular basis to understand business needs and expectations
• Learn about the usage of conversational AI in an enterprise environment
• Utilize proactive problem-solving and innovative thinking to address challenges
• Manage governance process around testing, requirements traceability, defect documentation and enhancement validation
• Collaborate with Technology and Business areas to drive prioritization decisions, data requirements, implementations, testing and maintenance
• Develop presentations for management and key decision makers
• Support project management needs
• Contribute to the evolution of the strategic roadmap for the Knowledge Management solution
• 2+ years working as a Business Analyst with business/technology defining requirements in an Agile environment
• 1+ year working with data / visualization
• UAT experience
• Experience interacting with senior decision makers, stakeholders
• Ability to collect detailed requirements and translate them into actionable user stories
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving skills
• Strong Communication & Presentation Skills
• Intrinsic motivation (self-starter)
You might also have:
• Financial Services Industry Experience
• SQL/Dataiku and Tableau experience
• Prior experience with Intelligent Assistants / Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Knowledge management / Content Management
Team Profile: The team’s responsibility is to support Wealth Managements strategic objectives through the use and exploitation of its data and analytical assets. The team in Budapest works closely with the New York office. This position is within the Wealth Management Knowledge Management team, part of the Wealth Management Analytics & Data Organization at Morgan Stanley. The team is responsible for driving the knowledge operating model including but not limited to: creation, management, workflow, retention, and disposition of Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s intellectual content.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Your application has been successfully submitted.