This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest disruptive technology?
Are you constantly pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo?
Do you want to help shape the most innovative recruiting technology on the market and impact the lives of job seekers around the world?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who wants to make a BIG impact and help us build the next great software company - Paradox! As a core member of our Product team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape our AI-powered software solutions and transform the way companies around the world recruit and hire talent. As a PM, you will have full end-to-end ownership of one of our products and become the ultimate voice, champion, and subject matter expert for your product.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of a product in the Paradox portfolio
- Create product and project plans, partnering closely with engineers, designers, clients and beyond to align on expectations and deliver on plans
- Engage directly with clients to understand and solution their use cases, needs, and pain points in real-time
- Uphold our high standards for quality control, continuously monitoring and proactively solutioning for potential issues
- Relentlessly drive product innovation and new opportunities to enhance, improve, and evolve products and features
- Collaborate with teammates across Product and Engineering, actively contributing to agile transformation efforts, product roadmaps, and ongoing product initiatives
- Care deeply about our clients and solving complex HR, hiring, and recruiting challenges at scale
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- 2+ years of SaaS software product experience related to HR or recruiting technology, chat/conversational AI, automated scheduling, or virtual event platforms
- Technical knowledge of integrated solution design, including APIs, integrations, and UI/UX design principles
- Comfortable facilitating technical conversations with end users, clients, and internal teams
- Highly skilled at synthesizing and documenting product requirements and user stories
- Track record of success building and shipping software in a fast-paced agile environment
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Paradox, the AI company that believes recruiting is a people game.