Conversational AI Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. We create, acquire and operate B2C and B2B companies focused on wealth management, investing, and personal finance. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar and Broadridge and a who’s who of the financial service industry.
TIFIN’s twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience with data science and AI-driven personalization that recognize the uniqueness of each investor. We are the technology in finance (hence “TIFIN”).
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineering who can help bring conversational AI experiences to multiple products we're building at TIFIN, reporting into our Director of Machine Learning. The ideal candidate is excited to join a lean team where s/he can make an impact and is results-and execution-oriented. We are a team of do-ers!
You must be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable interpreting technology requirements, based on business requirements, and implementing them with maximum impact to the users. You will be expected to develop technology in a way that minimizes technical debt while maximizing the customer experience.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy conversational AI solutions across a wide variety of products that help people find financial wellbeing
- Integrate with production applications and external APIs to power intelligent chat experience that fuel market-leading solutions
- Deliver new features incrementally so that users can benefit from our work as soon as possible
- Monitor and respond to novel real-world scenarios to help users find value in our products
- Uses current and emerging technologies to push the capabilities of conversation AI
- Support the engineering development team in the productization of developed solutions
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of experience in Data Science, developing and deploying conversational AI
- Experience with tools, such as Dialogflow or Rasa
- Has deployed production code and managed applications
- Deep understanding of machine learning, statistical modeling, predictive modeling
- Python or similar language
- Proficient in managing product development deadlines, overcoming roadblocks, and managing expectations
- Must be able to drive appropriate documentation including requirements and technical documentation
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field, ideally with a Masters or Ph.D. degree
- Ability to thrive in a highly demanding, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced environment
- Highly flexible, good tolerance for ambiguity, and able to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- A top performer with a proactive approach who has a “doer” & problem-solver mentality
- An exceptional team player with strong communication skills
- A local presence in Denver or Boulder is preferred
- Shared Understanding through Listening and Speaking the Truth. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make Magic for our Users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the Edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Innovate with Creative Solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
Competitive base salary, performance-linked variable compensation, equity, 401k, health benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO and remote work flexibility.
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shaping The Future Of Investor Experience