Senior Voice User Interface (VUI) Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a global, US-based company that helps contact centers around the world better engage with their customers. Our offices are in Boston, MA, Kansas City, MO, Chennai, India and Manila, Philippines. We are building cloud-based analytics products and services to enhance the end-to-end customer journey via omnichannel engagement (voice, email, SMS, chat and conversational AI) and to optimize agent performance.
Here are some of the exciting initiatives we are working on:
- Creating AI driven conversational experiences for a wide spectrum of global enterprises.
- Designing and developing amazing user experiences across data visualization and analytics.
- Building Salesforce solutions to drive customer engagement by leveraging ML to enhance contact strategy.
- Developing standardized ML models to optimize customer engagement and agent performance across all our customers using various Python frameworks and AWS services (Transcribe, Comprehend, Sagemaker, etc.).
- Developing a comprehensive Data, Analytics, and Reporting platform to integrate, measure, and analyze millions of daily customer interactions/metrics across all our clients.
- Building web/mobile apps to improve agent/manager performance across thousands of agents (metrics, gamification, collaboration).
- Deploying cutting-edge services with AWS, including microservices and serverless architecture, event notification services, and lots more.
Our team has successfully built and scaled analytics-focused products and services at companies such as Salesforce, Demandware, IBM and Sprint. We have strong backgrounds in computer science, math and engineering from top universities such as Harvard, Yale and IIT. We strongly believe that empowered people are the key to building a great company. Our mission as a company is to create an environment where our people THRIVE.
Searching for a Senior Level Voice User Interface (VUI) Designer to help us design and deliver solutions that surprise and delight the consumer.
We are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Gather requirements and design speech contact center solutions
- Create call flow diagrams and voice user interface design specifications
- Work collaboratively on an Agile team with peers and customers to create user-centered designs
- Tune applications for optimum performance
- Design Conversational AI and Natural Language solutions
- 5+ years professional experience as a voice user interface designer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Linguistics or any Multi/Interdisciplinary human research focused field of study.
- Knowledge of conversational dialog systems, machine learning, and cloud computing
- Hands-on experience with natural language understanding & natural language processing in one or more of the following: Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson, or Microsoft Azure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.