Product Designer - Chat RWF
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital, and Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
Join us to change and evolve Wells Fargo's consumer digital presence in chat. As part of the team, you will be designing the future of conversational banking. It's an exciting and new space for the bank.
Create elegant scalable solutions that work across multiple platforms, and solve for both simple and complex use cases and requirements. Your designs will align to the larger consumer design system, and continue to evolve it in a modern direction, aligned with our brand standards.
Work with our product design, interaction design, content, research and development colleagues to ensure designs meet user expectations and are implemented correctly. Also, extend existing designs into flows, patterns, and components for the Design System.
Evaluate designs and perform heuristic analysis of experiences to determine patterns informing design directions.
Preferred location listed on job posting. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $96,600 Mid: $138,000 Max: $179,400
May be considered for discretionary bonus.
RWF - Please note that "RWF" is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting demonstrated through work or military experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: design systems creation, component library creation and management or digital design
- 6+ years of experience in digital product design, with excellent visual, interaction design and prototyping skills for mobile, digital desktop and other devices
- Demonstrated expertise creating and advancing design systems for mobile native and responsive web environments
- Experience in conversational design is a big plus
- Expert level facility with Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in showcasing and discussing designs, including demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with designers and with product and technical partners
- Excellent client facing skills, with an ability to discuss, listen, defend, and persuade, presenting strong principles and rationale; demonstrated ability to drive to well-formed design decisions
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and work collaboratively in an agile environment; ability to lead or co-lead overall scrum team design efforts
- Experience conceptualizing, developing, and refining design assets for research programs, including usability and multivariate tests, with an ability to interpret findings and recommendations into new designs
- Experience working on customer-facing designs for consumer, commerce, and financial services environments
- Knowledge of the updated Wells Fargo Brand design system; experience in Wells Fargo Digital Platforms
Your application has been successfully submitted.