This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ideal candidates for the Chatbot Manager position at Inside Real Estate are data-driven, thrive in fast-paced environments, and are obsessed with increasing conversational automation coverage and adoption to improve the customer support experience. Our team loves to learn new things, solve problems, and enjoy researching, documenting. Implementing solutions is all a part of the fun.
The Chatbot Manager is responsible for:
- Owning support chatbot automation, from start to finish.
- Managing all saved conversation content for team use.
- Identifying opportunities for new or improved automation.
- Preparing chatbot answers and automation for new features/new product releases
- Testing, revising, constantly monitoring and improving of automated answers in rotation
- Managing and delivering all automated customer support conversation solutions
- Driving operational efficiency by maintaining data and analytics
- Measure and report-out on impact and outcomes
- Collaborating with support leadership to identify automation and conversation content needs for all teams
- Understanding how Inside Real Estate products features and functionality.
- Displaying professional written and verbal correspondence
- This role will be remote until a return to work date is communicated (Carlsbad, CA)
- Four year technical degree (Computer Science, IT, IS, or related) or 3-5 years related experience.
- Proven ability to exercise judgment to deliver superior customer service.
- Keen problem solving with a unique ability to think on your feet.
- Self-starter and comfortable taking the initiative.
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to see things to resolution.
- Adaptable to change and able to quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Utilize email, calls, etc. to connect and troubleshoot issues
- Solid computer skills in areas like servers and networks preferred.
- General understanding of the Real Estate Industry preferred.
- General understanding of iOS and Android devices preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.