Developer Community Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Developer Community is the core of what we do at Rasa. We are looking for a Developer Community Manager to help us scale the growth and the engagement of our global developer community.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Rasa community consists of tens of thousands of conversational AI enthusiasts from all around the world who are actively engaging and contributing to our open source software. Just like us, they believe in a mission of empowering developers to build AI that works for everyone through the open source tools. We believe that Rasa’s developer community should grow into a large and healthy global community and we are looking for a Developer Community Manager to join our team and help us accelerate the community growth and engagement.
As a Developer Community Manager, you will be focusing on Rasa developer community growth. You will be responsible for creating engaging content on our blog as well as social media. You will help us run community events and other initiatives that will increase the engagement of our community members. You will focus on helping us identify the best communication channels to connect with our community members and most importantly - you will be looking for creative ways to bring new members to the Rasa developer community.
You are very passionate about building healthy, engaging and inclusive developer communities. Ideally, you have managed a developer community before and know how to communicate and connect with developer audiences. You have a growth mindset - you love finding new ways to bring new people into the community, you set targets for your work and feel driven to hit them. You are interested in technology and are not afraid to spend some time learning technical terms and using them when communicating with community members. You have:
- Experience in building and managing developer communities (preferably open source)
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience in monitoring community channels (e.g. Discourse, Discord or Slack)
- Experience in building community engagement on social media and other communication platforms
- Ability to set and track the target metrics for community growth
- Ability to identify potential community growth opportunities
THINGS YOU WILL DO
Developer Community Manager will be the key person who will focus on Rasa developer community growth and engagement. You will:
- Work on increasing the community engagement through your presence on social media and other communication channels
- Help us identify the best communication channels to reach our community
- Run community events and initiatives (meetups, giveaways, hackathons, etc) to grow the awareness around Rasa
- Identify new opportunities for Rasa Developer Community growth
- Set and track community growth metrics and share the results with the stakeholders of the team
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role + 6 paid education days a year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 4 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- Regular remote team events, as well as remote social events
- Paid trips to Berlin
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.