This job is no longer accepting applications.
SolaVieve is a progressive technology and operations company focused on building communities worldwide around healthy and smart living.
We have spent the past 40+ years honing the core elements of our business model, which were executed through our extensive involvement in one of the world’s most successful health & wellness companies, Canyon Ranch. Enhanced through our technological innovation, our high return social impact model has a long track record of outperforming the market and accelerating during recessionary periods due to being a product of need, as well as want.
Our strategic partners are the United Nations Global Sustainability Index Institute (UNGSII) and the World Health Innovation Summit (WHIS). Together, we are working on achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in cooperation with the WHO, UNICEF, UNOPS, UNSDSN, and other SDG-related Excellence Partners.
The Chatbot developer will assist in the development of a rule based chatbot tool that will then be integrated into our digital health platform. The Chatbot developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, prototyping, and developing flexible and robust chatbot user interfaces (60%)
- Working with our backend team to define and implement proper data APIs and rules (25%)
- Assisting in the development of data integrations with various applications (15%)
- Possessing or pursuing a university degree in a IT-related field
- 1-3 years of working experience in a IT related position (preferred)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- academic or project experience in chatbot and messaging technologies
- can communicate and interface with other developers, management, QA, and technical support staff
- ability to create and document problem-solving processes and procedures
- strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Curiosity and the desire to learn
- Proficient in English (required) and German (preferred)
- Working experience in chatbot programming
- Initial experience in start-ups or digital agencies
- is demonstrating the highest level of confidentiality and integrity
- is able to effectively multi-task
- is able to pay close attention to details and a commitment to providing a high-quality product
- To be a part of a well-experienced team within a dynamic start-up environment
- To work with leading-edge business, health, and technology practices that could aid you in your academic and professional pursuits
- To be in a collaborative work environment with an advanced health team
- Creative freedom, flexible working hours and the option of home office
- Promising prospects in a fast-growing company
- To engage in meaningful and purpose-driven work with the ability to address a diverse set of sustainability issues around the world
If you're accepted, you can start immediately for 3 months.
Interested? Then send us your CV and some examples of prior projects! We can't wait to hear from you :)
Your application has been successfully submitted.