Bank Experience Owner-Conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Purpose of Job
USAA is seeking a talented Bank Experience Owner-Conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) for any of the following locations: Remote, San Antonio, Plano, Phoenix, Colorado Springs, Tampa or Chesapeake.
Responsible for creating and executing cross-channel experiences and/or Business Deliverables. Understands the business performance of the experience and its financial impact on the business. Responsible for the risk, controls and mitigation strategies for experiences through consistent use and application of existing frameworks and follows documented risk and compliance policies and procedures for all business activities. Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensures these risks are effectively identified, measured, monitored and controlled.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly® Employers 13 years straight. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers - Award Winning Workplace (17 seconds)
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Manages experience lifecycle from conception to release, iteration and maintenance, optimizing the outcome for the product/experience while prioritizing work to ensure delivery to experience expectations.
- Leverages human-centered design methodology with key stakeholders, partners, and process owners to drive design improvements for end users.
- Facilitates and drives the end to end ownership and management of experiences and processes to members and/or employees.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members’, Employees and business needs.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights, and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); ensures correct data and instrumentation for the experience and related sub-processes; uses data to improve experiences.
- Partners with Enterprise stakeholders to promote Member experiences and/or Business Deliverables that are aligned to strategic outcomes and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Partners with process owners to ensure ongoing documentation and process certification and experience(s) which includes control plans, understanding the tools used in the respective process or experience, identification and measurement of metrics for success and adherence to applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging CoSA and business process risks across all activities and ensures these risks are effectively measured, monitored and controlled.
- Understands acceptable performance limits and establishes and leads management routines and control plans to monitor performance and react accordingly when the process is out of acceptable limits.
- Understands primary regulations commonly applicable to regulated products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree. 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 6 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process, or user experience design
- Master's Degree and 4 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user experience design.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Banking experience
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in financial services.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.
- Knowledge of Banking and related IT industry compliance regulations.
- Ability to keep current with IT advancements.
- Experience with AI implementation and integration
- Hands on data / Conversational AI platform with proven track record of successful delivery
- Strong products and technical background
- End to end solution thought leadership and partnership
- Experience with chatbots, NLP, and automation
- Expertise in asynchronous messaging
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.