Alliances Manager, Conversational AI and Video Streaming
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Developer Relation Manager to drive partnerships with ISVs and developer communities who are developing Conversational AI or Video Streaming technologies and solutions. In this important role, you will drive the engagement with developers of NVIDIA's technology and products, NVIDIA’s internal engineering/product/marketing teams to increase GPU adoption and identify product gaps. You will play a meaningful role in defining future features for NVIDIA's conversational AI and Video Streaming SDKs and platforms. An ideal candidate has experience in working with NLP and CV technology/products/service providers, e.g., those with chatbots, virtual assistants, contact center automation, online conferencing, virtual interaction, and media content delivery, and has a proven technical background in Deep Learning especially for speech recognition, natural language processing, dialog management, speech synthesis, computer vision, video processing etc.
The Alliance Manager is a high-profile role at one of the world leaders in artificial intelligence. You are expected to build strategic partnerships with ISVs and developer communities from technical engagement, product collaboration, marketing to go-to-market, help them leverage NVIDIA's technology and products, while supporting product development through identifying new features and building the roadmap.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationships with partners, including leading software companies and developer communities in the Conversational AI and Video Streaming space to drive adoption of NVIDIA GPUs and SDKs
- Drive technical engagement with partners: help partners in running Deep learning workflows, integrate different software components to make partner systems work deftly, debug partners’ issues with NVIDIA Jarvis, NeMo toolkit, TLT, Maxine and help partner optimize performance on NVIDIA GPUs
- Collaborate with Marketing to promote partners’ solutions and showcase use cases that NVIDIA enables
- Collaborate with industrial developer relation managers (peers), account managers, Marketing and GMs across industries to highlight partners and drive industry-specific activities
- Partner with product/engineering teams to influence the NVIDIA Conversational AI and Video Streaming products roadmap based on the voice of NVIDIA partners
- Collaborate with Inception Program Manager (NVIDIA startup accelerator) to drive tighter engagement with selected accounts in the Conversational AI and Video Streaming space
What we need to see:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 12+ years equivalent work experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication abilities and collaborative attitude
- Proven understanding of deep learning, Computer Vision and Conversational AI including NLP platforms/services/tooling
- Solid understanding of the deep learning ecosystem, emerging markets, key players, competitors, etc.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience successfully building strategic partnerships and a versatile ISVs ecosystem for conversational AI or Video streaming
- Background with NVIDIA GPUs and SDKs
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.