This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a global team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, planners, designers and technology professionals who share a common desire – to help our clients create livable, sustainable, and advanced urban environments.
From high-rises to industrial buildings, schools to state-of-the-art hospitals, transit stations to highways, airports to toll systems, bike lanes to parks, we design every aspect of a truly integrated city for people to live, work, and play.
Our collaborative and combined approach focuses not only on creating the best solutions today, but also determining the right solutions for tomorrow. We believe cities in the future must be designed with intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure, and a human touch.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
- Integrity – We do what is right.
- Partnerships – We work together.
- Excellence – We pursue design excellence.
- Innovation – We embrace ingenuity.
- Community – We build community.
IBI Group's Toronto office is searching for a Chatbot Developer to join its growing team. Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will take on a variety of responsibilities in a fast paced environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to
further develop your technological and analytical skills and work with individuals at different levels within an organization? Then come discover what IBI has to offer.
• Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design, develop and deliver web application(chatbot) functionalities to automate identified business processes.
• Maintenance of existing web application(chatbot) functionalities.
• Work with the process owners to understand the processes and map them.
• Be a thought leader on the application and integration of different automation technologies to drive business outcomes including, but not limited to, applying standard RPA and chatbot technologies.
• Coordinate efforts with project teams, including business, IT, and third-parties to identify processes, apply Lean/Six Sigma principles, and coordinate with teams to develop/implement automation solutions.
• Be detail focused, possess an ability to learn quickly, the capability to identify automation opportunities, and the experience to deliver robust chatbot functionalities that will deliver the required business benefits
• Fosters and maintains relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and team.
• Role supports and drives initiatives both internally within the business as well as externally with client facing deliverables.
• Minimum Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma from a recognized College or University. Upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Should have Knowledge or Experience with development languages C# and/or Node.js
• Minimum 1 Year Web App Experience – full stack / backend
• Experience with developing and deploying SQL Server queries
• Experience and knowledge in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools, i.e. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, etc. is an asset
• Lean/Six Sigma understanding / certification is an asset.
• Experience with process mapping tools such as MS Visio is an asset.
• Ability to assess the “as is” state, identify opportunities for improvement, and lay out a roadmap for the “to be” state that leverages automation technologies.
• Ability to analyze business processes to identify process improvements and optimization.
• Ability to comprehend complex business processes in a short period of time.
• Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills with an ability to lead discussions and liaise with various disciplines and teams for chatbot execution; influence, act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities depending on stakeholder needs.
• A "Think Outside the Box" attitude and Continuous improvement mindset; identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas in a professional and constructive manner.
• A keen interest and ability to link technologies and apply to business operations to achieve desired outcomes.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate complex technical matters in business terms.
• Project Management experience an asset.
IBI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are proud to support the growth and equality of our people through initiatives like our Mentorship Program, Global Women’s Network, and Diversity & Inclusion Council. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, race, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Your application has been successfully submitted.