Developer ChatBot & A.I. Expert (m/f/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
For our Spend Channel Management team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
Our Spend Channel Management & Digitalization team within the Procurement Spot Buy department in Dusseldorf is looking for you!
Be a part of the digital transformation and shape the future of Operational Procurement! Our virtual Procurement workforce is growing! Join our team to help us in creating a completely new customer experience!
- Enhance and further develop our Chatbot - Procurement Information Assistant (PIA) by additional dialogues & features (e.g. Voice bot)
- Design new features for the Chatbot and prepare the roadmap and time planning for their implementation
- Build & maintain our Virtual Workforce of robots, chatbots and AI to increase our automation rate
- Monitoring of the chatbot usage & evaluating the usage continuously according to defined KPIs
- Prepare stakeholder presentations & videos to announce successful implementation and promotion
- Representation of Procurement SpotBuy in IT initiatives
- Curiosity and willingness to learn e.g. procurement systems like SAP Ariba, etc.
Who we are seeking
- Successfully completed studies in applied informatics, business informatics, software engineering, Computer Linguistics, or comparable education or equivalent experience
- Experience in Chatbot development (e.g. Knowledge about MS LUIS, Cognigy or IBM Watson)
- Experience in Cognitive Services, Voice Services, Voice Recognition and Text-to-Speech (e.g. Alexa skill development, Google Assistant, Cortana, or other voice interfaces)
- Experience in Natural Language Understanding (NLU), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text Analytics, AI or Machine Learning
- Experience in Visual Studio, SQL Relational Database
- Knowledge of application development in C#, or Python, CSS3 and HTML5
- Fluent in English, one other language is an advantage
- Rapid work mode with strong focus on efficiency
- Location: Düsseldorf
- International applicants very welcome
Your application has been successfully submitted.