Business Analytics Senior Associate - Voice & Chat Automation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
KeyBank is looking for an experienced data driven professional to support strategic insights and analytics initiatives as part of the Voice & Chat Automation / Contact Center delivery organization within Key Technology, Operations and Services. One of the most strategic of priorities for Key is the Contact Center Modernization program which spans the entire enterprise.
This investment and multi-year initiative is centered on transforming the way clients interact with Key across multiple channels, with a goal to improve both client and employee experiences grounded on data, analytics and insights.
- The primary responsibility for this person will be the formulation of hypotheses, translation of data, design/measurement of experiments and generation of insights to inform business decisions by using various data mining techniques.
- This person will partner with Enterprise Analytics, line-of-business leaders, and channel partners to generate insights, institutionalize appropriate data processes, and importantly cross channel/omni channel opportunities.
- They will use data to perform more complex diagnostic analyses to provide answers to questions such as “Why did it happen?” and “What action can I take?”
- Through the use of cross-functional reporting and execution of complex analyses, mapping out processes and applying necessary controls, this person will identify trends and outliers and suggest solutions to resolve Contact Center challenges or implement process improvements.
- This person will also conduct analysis of key drivers of volume trends and with support of Contact Center operations and technology teams, help inform strategies to optimize call work, eliminate, automate or deflect calls, and determine the appropriate deployment of our VRU, chat and voice bot and like channel capabilities.
- They will focus on data sources from the data supply chain, real time logs, google text analytics, chat bot queries, call volume and driver analysis (Nexidia) and dive to the next level of detail to inform priorities and assist with prediction of business results and outcomes of client behaviors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Utilize industry trends to influence requirements for new Conversational AI capability features and enhancements that are consistent with strategic priorities
- Significantly contributes to the Voice and Chat Automation product development and design process to ensure it supports business requirements and an optimized client and employee experience
- Provide moderate to more complex analysis and reports
- Leverage critical thinking and business acumen to develop insights, deliver analysis, and provide solutions to increasingly more complex business problems
- Develop and deliver presentations that include the right data and “tells the right story” to business partners
- Identify and anticipate business need, understand how to obtain information
- Make process improvement suggestions
- Effectively communicate key points to respective stakeholders, with the right amount of detail
- Review work product of junior staff; provide input, direction, and mentorship
- Lead conversations with business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics, Statistics, or the Natural Sciences and 5 years of relevant experience and/or Master’s degree in Analytics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Financial Mathematics, Statistics, or the Natural Sciences and 3 years of relevant experience
- 4+ years of analytical experience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to interpret results of the analyses & clearly communicate findings
- Strong business/financial acumen; Prior financial services experience preferred
- Results oriented, self-starter with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate findings of complex analyses in a clear and concise manner to business partners
- Proficient with:
- Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint
- Query writing/coding including complex joins
- Data visualization
- Analytical programming languages
- Knowledge of source systems
- Process flow
- Skill & ability to work with big data
- Navigate data warehouse and/or data supply chain
- Communication: Solid written and verbal communication skills; organizes material for brevity, persuasiveness, and impact; Effectively communicates key points to respective stakeholders, with the right amount of detail; Proactively shares information beyond those at the table who may have a need to know; Comfortable in situations where conflict is present; Demonstrated presentation development and delivery skills; Ability to create presentations that include the right data/information and tell the right story
- Leadership: Emerging leader across team; Serves as a role model – may coach and develop others; Provides direction / mentorship to junior staff
- Partnering / Influencing: Proven relationship building ability; Strong interpersonal skills; Can lead the conversation with business partners; Sought out to by business partners and team members; May coach and develop relationship building skills in others; Developing comfort with influencing and consulting typically with mid-level leaders
- Business Acumen: Understands assigned LOB strategy; Knows our industry, competition, and competitive environment; Possesses intellectual curiosity; Understands key drivers of financial results and business impact; Developing understanding of how business works
- Critical Thinking / Problem Solving: Leverages critical thinking and business acumen to provide solutions to increasingly more complex problems; Ties work with understanding of impacts / intersections with other business partners / LOB; Aware of potential pitfalls with each recommended solution; thoroughly vets and thinks through options before making a decision
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.