Senior Alliance Manager, Conversational AI - New College Grad
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Alliance Manager, Conversational AI - New College Grad to drive partnerships with ISVs and developer communities who are developing Conversational AI technologies and solutions for and across industries like FSI, Telco, Retail and Healthcare.
In this important role, you will drive the engagement with developers of NVIDIA's technology and products, NVIDIA’s internal engineering/product teams to increase GPU adoption and identify product gaps. You will play a significant role in defining future features for NVIDIA's conversational AI, SDKS, and platforms.
An ideal candidate has experience in working with conversational AI technology/product/service providers, e.g., those with chatbots, virtual agents, online conferencing solutions, call center services and has a proven technical background in machine learning especially for speech recognition, natural language processing, dialog management, speech synthesis etc. Conversational AI solutions are getting ubiquitous for interaction between humans and computers. At NVIDIA, we are building NeMo, an open-source toolkit to train ASR/NLP/TTS models, and Jarvis, a framework to build and deploy high-performance, multimodal conversational AI applications, together with a stack of fundamental runtimes, libraries and sdks for performance optimization, application hosting etc.. It is essential to build strategic partnerships with ISVs and developer communities for them to leverage what NVIDIA is building. The Alliance Manager is a high-profile role at one of the world leaders in artificial intelligence.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationships with partners, including leading software companies and developer communities in the Conversational AI space to drive adoption of NVIDIA GPUs and SDKs
- Map the collaboration opportunities with each partner (Marketing, Technical, PR or Go To Market)
- Drive technical engagement with partners to support partners’ technology, product and solution development
- Collaborate with Marketing to promote partners’ solutions and showcase use cases NVIDIA enables
- Work with industrial alliance managers (peers), account managers, Marketing and GMs across industries to highlight partners and drive industry-specific activities
- Collaborate with product/engineering teams to influence the NVIDIA Conversational AI product roadmap based on the voice of NVIDIA partners
- Partner with Inception Program Manager (NVIDIA startup accelerator) to drive tighter engagement with selected accounts in the Conversational AI space
What we need to see:
- Recently completed BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2+ Years of Experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication abilities and collaborative attitude
- Proven understanding of machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence technology and platforms
- Solid understanding of conversational AI technologies
- Expert background with the deep learning ecosystem – which markets are emerging most quickly, key players, competitors, etc.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience successfully building strategic partnerships and a versatile ISVs ecosystem for conversational AI
- Background with NVIDIA GPUs and SDKs
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers! We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.