Product Manager Customer Care - Self Serve - Chatbot & AI
- Take full responsibility and ownership of products - from inception to production
- Own the product life cycle: market, data, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
- Create and maintain relationships with Product Managers and teams across Wix
- Work closely with top-notch pros in Dev, Data Science, UX, Data, Ops, Writing and Conversational Design, as well as PMs and other team-members across Wix to take your product to market
- Talk to both users and members of our Customer Care workforce, analyze usage data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
- 3+ years of experience building consumer web or mobile products, working in collaboration with other PMs and across multiple teams
- You have a great visual aptitude and analytical skills: Fluent in defining user workflows, sketching wireframes, researching and analyzing user needs, intents and business cases
- You have excellent teamwork and communication skills: You can explain the ideas of your team or yourself in a clear and concise way
- You’re not intimidated by tough challenges - producing high quality solutions is important to you
- You’re an independent learner with the ability to lead a project from A to Z
- Experience in R&D, UX and/or Content Management - as a developer, designer, writer or manager, or any experience building AI products - an advantage
About the team
The Product and R&D group within Customer Care is truly unique - we’ve built a large, highly professional team that works hand in hand with our global Support workforce. We build most of our tools ourselves, combining the strengths of both human and machine intelligence, allowing us to keep providing excellent care as Wix grows.
Our Self Serve group is focused on products designed to teach users about Wix, giving them the confidence to grow and to resolve their own issues - quickly and independently.
The Chatbot and AI team is responsible for cutting-edge developments in the field - we combine LLM-based generative AI with pre-designed conversational flows, aiming to automatically and precisely answer any user question, and to forward users to the best-matching team-member when needed. Our team is responsible for the entire Chatbot product - including the AI agents, the user-facing Chat experience, and the tools used to manage our conversational flows.
Wix makes it possible for anyone to succeed online.
Since 2006, we've grown to 5,000 employees in 17 countries, launched over 40 products, and serve over 230 million users and their visitors worldwide.
At Wix, we push you to innovate, evolve in non-traditional ways, and grow outside your comfort zone. We operate in small teams that work closely together to create incredible things.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Wix.com is the comprehensive platform that gives you total creative freedom online.