Senior Conversation Designer
- You are a strategic thinker, passionate about emerging technology, AI, Chatbots and Contact Centre Technology
- Join a flexible and fun team who are committed to delivering and optimising meaningful connections with our customers
- Together we ensure a seamless and cohesive cross-channel experience for our customer
Do work that matters
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development, optimisation and future strategy of our automated Chabot (Ceba) alongside our suite of conversations capabilities including Conversational AI, live chat, messaging and our traditional contact centre platforms.
Day to day, you will be building new automated customer service journeys as well as optimising existing intents and changing configuration in our Contact Centre systems.
This role involves end to end conversational design, build and testing of the changes as well as stakeholder management across multiple lines of business and channels.
You will work in an Agile Squad alongside other Conversation Designers, Business Analysts, Contact Centre SME's content, researchers, product owners and technical delivery teams.
See yourself in our team
As the Senior Conversational Designer, you’ll play a pivotal role in establishing and evolving the Conversational Design discipline across The CBA group. You will be an essential part of transforming and delivering the experiences our customers engage with through the use of Conversational AI technology. In this leadership position, you will combine strategic vision with a hands-on approach, ensuring that CBA delivers top-tier conversational solutions and experiences that delight users and surpass customer and colleague expectations. You’ll be at the forefront of the rapidly evolving conversational and generative AI landscape and contribute to the broader development of a team of Conversation Designers.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Design and craft exemplary conversational flows, scripts, and experiences for our customers and frontline teams.
- Work closely with stakeholders to translate strategy and conversational designs into implementable solutions.
- Collect, analyse, and integrate feedback from users and customers to constantly refine and improve conversational experiences.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and innovations in the conversational AI, CX, and UX space.
- Stay up to date with Generative AI evolution and opportunities are well understood as they relate to conversation design and customer self service.
- Provide thought leadership and support to other projects ensuring every opportunity is leveraged.
- Guide, mentor, and lead a team of Conversation Designers, ensuring they have the resources and knowledge to excel in their roles.
- Contribute to/conduct internal training and knowledge sessions across the Conversation Design Chapter to ensure that members skills are cutting-edge.
We are interested to hear from people who have
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and deliver exceptional customer experiences using Conversational AI
- Passionate to learn and transform the customer experience on our digital assets
- Thought leaders in Conversational AI and customer service
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent customer and analytical focus
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience
- The ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Experience with content production, risk, legal & compliance management
- Experience working with Conversational AI and messaging platforms
If this sounds like you then apply today!
At CommBank, we advocate and facilitate a culture of inclusion and respect, celebrating all cultures, abilities, genders, expressions of gender and sexual orientation Read more about our commitment to inclusion and diversity.
We believe in working for a place that works for you. We have many flexible working options within our team so talk to us about which arrangements would work best for you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We’re committed to being an accessible employer and want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible. If you experience any accessibility issues or if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
We support our people with the flexibility to balance where work is done with at least half your time each month connecting in office. We also have many other flexible working options available including changing start and finish times, part-time arrangements and job share to name a few. Talk to us about how these arrangements might work for you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest, x15ventures), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 04/12/2023