Machine Learning Engineer - Conversational AI (LATM / EMEA - Remote)
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
As a Machine Learning Engineer - Conversational AI, you will play a crucial role in the development and deployment of our Conversational AI applications. Your primary responsibility will be to integrate open source AI tools and technologies to create engaging, natural, and efficient interactions between our AI systems and human users, leveraging features such as speech-to-text and text-to-speech.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop Conversational AI applications that meet user needs and expectations.
- Integrate open source AI tools and libraries to build scalable and efficient Conversational AI systems.
- Develop and maintain speech-to-text and text-to-speech functionality for a seamless user experience.
- Utilize Ray Distributed Computing to optimize AI model training and deployment.
- Implement Python software development best practices to ensure the reliability and performance of AI systems.
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with the latest AI advancements and incorporate them into the projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to AI tools and systems.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the improvement of code quality and standards.
- Collaborate with AI researchers and data scientists to refine and enhance AI models.
- Document technical specifications, processes, and project updates.
- A degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or a related field
- Experience with Ray Distributed Computing, including expertise in Ray Core, Ray Serve, and Ray Train.
- Strong proficiency in Python software development.
- General experience with AI tools and technologies, especially in developing Conversational AI applications.
- Familiarity with open source AI libraries and frameworks.
- Solid understanding of machine learning concepts and techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong commitment to staying updated with emerging AI trends and technologies.
- Familiarity with programming in Elixir, C/C++ or Go are a plus.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?
Your one-stop shop for infrastructure at the edge.