Senior Manager, Customer Solutions - Chatbot
500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
The Senior Manager, Customer Solutions Chatbot will be responsible for overseeing the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of chatbot solutions to enhance customer experience and streamline business operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong Customer Experience background, proven leadership skills, and a deep understanding of chatbot technologies and best practices. This role supports multiple business lines including PC Financial, PC Optimum, Loblaw Digital and Retail.
This role is key to developing strategies to enhance our customer experience while reducing the reliance on agent assisted interactions. Fostering relationships with business and technology partners is key to this role’s success.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for daily, weekly & monthly Chatbot channel metrics and KPI’s. Ensure that service levels are maintained and that contractual agreements with regards to those service levels are adhered to.
- Assume the ownership of the Customer experience in service channels including:
- Develop a roadmap for Customer Self Service Solutions working with technical stakeholders and external vendors to further enhance the Customer experience while also creating cost savings and efficiencies.
- Leading required meetings with technology partner to review performance and needs for customer facing technology
- Actively participate in cross-functional initiatives/projects, both internal and external, while acting as a subject matter expert with ensuring that all channel impacts for self-service are identified and accounted for
- Ensure milestones related to projects are effectively tracked and assessed for impact to both service partners and applicable lines of business
- Work with lines of business on new initiatives to identify impacts, support the rollout of the initiative and monitor quality of implementation
- Identify and manage execution of operational improvements to ensure that they deliver operational efficiencies and customer experience
- Manage expectation/concerns within the organization and vendor / partner organizations through strong, professional communication and leadership skills
- Manage/develop relationship network as required by dealing with individuals at all levels of the organization and vendor /partner organizations
- Provide coaching, mentoring and general support to direct reports to enable engagement, skills development and achievement of performance objectives
- Responsible for day-to-day management, including communication of issues of customer self-service solutions for the lines of business.
What You Bring
- Minimum 7 years management experience including 5 years of people leadership and ability to build and develop a highly functional team
- Customer Experience and Journey Mapping is required
- Ability to demonstrate experience with Vendor management
- Experience managing or implementing Chatbot solutions from a business perspective
- Experience with working with chat and live chat solutions including ADA and Salesforce is an asset
- Experience with technology process improvement techniques and with process analysis and re-engineering
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external relationships, including the ability to work closely with a variety of stakeholders to achieve common business objectives
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize, balance conflicting tasks and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Well-developed presentation and interactive skills sufficient to present both factual and conceptual information/ideas
- Strong analytical and creative, customer-focused problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions based on quantitative and qualitative information
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- PMP designation would be an asset
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.