Legal Prompt Engineer – LLM and GPT
For over a decade ContractPodAi has been recognized as a leader in Contract management, having re-invented how CLM is priced, delivered and supported. We believe in helping in-house legal teams prepare for every challenge that their organizations encounter by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in legal tech. Our platform is built on Microsoft technologies and is hosted on the best-in-class cloud infrastructure offered by Microsoft Azure. This ensures our customers can benefit from the security, speed, reliability, and economic benefits of cloud computing. Our customers comprise top global brands across all industries and in every continent.
In 2021, ContractPodAi received a USD $115 million Series C investment, headed by SoftBank Vision Fund 2. This saw ContractPodAi’s valuation increase five times from its previous Series B round. We are growing at a rapid pace and always looking for new colleagues to join our offices in London, New York, Mumbai, Chicago, Australia, Toronto, and Glasgow. ContractPodAi is the perfect place for self-driven, dynamic individuals who want to learn and help businesses grow. If you take an entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving, work well in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, then this could be the right role for you!
What You Will Do
As a Legal Prompt Engineer for Large Language models and GPT, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for a range of legal use cases.
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for the classification of contract types.
- Design and develop high-quality prompts for extraction of key metadata for a range of contract types and legal use cases.
- Build guardrails and legal framework for generative AI use cases.
- Build queries for the legal framework to ensure product features such as chat, redline assist and other features using generative AI are responding within defined framework.
- Working closely alongside our development, product, and legal engineering team to incorporate prompts into the system, test, and work with the team to sign off and deploy to production.
- Evaluate and improve existing prompts to ensure they are effective.
- Work with our lawyers, product, and development team to understand the legal practice use cases to which GPT and other large language models could be applied to
- Work with our business and product professionals to understand the wider business use cases.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in natural language processing and large language model technology and incorporate these advancements into product.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that our language model use aligns with ethical and regulatory requirements.
- Lead establishing new contract risk frameworks to be supported by the product.
- Hands-on - this is a new role, and the person coming in is expected to be hands-on
What You Will Need
- Strong legal Skills; An attorney with academic, in-house, and/or law firm credentials.
- Strong technical skills, including experience with AI training, GPT, or other large language models.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work creatively and independently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with lawyers and other stakeholders.
- A passion for innovation and a desire to make a real impact on the legal industry.
- Expert ability to concisely communicate and explain critical legal decisions with context, building relationships and advise senior clients.
- Outstanding professional ethics and client service focus
- Experience in Legal tech experience is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Paid Time off
- Paid Health and Wellness Days
At ContractPodAi we believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels heard and valued. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Amat Victoria Curam: In Legal, Victory Loves Preparation