Manager, Digital Care & Chatbot
You will be responsible for driving the Digital care strategy and execution within the Digital Department of StarHub Consumer Business Group, across all our lines of business and types of customers.
Managing a team; you will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into Digital Care experience, with the objective to drive excellence in customer support via chatbot and transform our customer care relationship from traditional channels (Shops, Call Centres) to Digital.
As the product owner of our Chatbot, you will be driving the roadmap to improve customers’ experience on our chatbot, review technologies available in the market and how to best apply them to StarHub. You will define and manage the product backlog, and ensure execution with our vendors, as well as maintenance and quality of service. You also will drive the team in everyday execution of BAU activities to onboard in the chatbot (new FAQs, products, campaigns, etc) and define which flows require dynamic integration with back-end systems. You will also be responsible for reporting and analysis of chatbot performance (usage, containment, accuracy…).
As part of the Digital Department within our Consumer Business Group division, you will work cross-functionally with team members across UX-UI, CX, Data Analytics, CLM/CRM, Marketing/ Marcom, Product, Customers Services, Program management, IS and external vendors. You will act as a change agent to advocate for digital customer experience and generate more value out of digital platforms and inculcate Agile/Scrum practices for the prioritization of needs and the delivery of new capabilities.
• Understand business needs and strategy and drive roadmap to digitalize our customer care experience (post-sales & servicing) and divert from Shops and Call centre to enable self-help via Chatbot. Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify customers’ queries & issues and drive roadmap to respond to these via Digital care experience
• Keeping abreast of new & existing chatbot technologies, drive excellence in Digital Care, benchmarking competition and digital best-practices; recommend, propose and launch product or service enhancements to improve customers’ satisfaction .
• Develop and manage roadmap for AI Intelligence to promote self-help digital touchpoints
• Define backlog to develop and design Chatbot flows and any back-end integration as needed and manage vendors in execution with quality and efficiency. Conduct UAT within the team as required and in collaboration with digital teams
• Lead a small team and participate to execute day-to-day management of our Chatbot. Work with vendor to train the bot , define & run BAU processes for creating new FAQs and flows; to support updated information for customers’ knowledge, product launches, offers and drive digital customer care and self-hep
• Ensure quality and work with Vendors and IS to maintain our Digital Care & self-help tools: understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions; proactively address issues/ failures and find relevant solutions. Set up and maintain quality standard operating procedure and self-help SLA
• Monitor, report and analyse the performance of chatbot and digital care (chatbot usage, containment and accuracy…) identify issues and define optimization and improvement plans, based on Analytics data
• Demonstrate day-to-day cross-functional collaboration with internal stakeholders from various teams.
• Conduct resource planning and management to distribute the team's workload and ensure quality & efficient deliveries.
• 6-8 years of proven track record driving Digital care and self-help and Chatbot product owner
• Customer centricity is a must, experience driving customer operations and/or customer service management will be an advantage
• Proven experience with chatbot technology direct management, daily management and development of chatbot flows and FAQs
• Hands-on and accustomed to manage operations of a Chatbot (FAQs, flow creations, back-end systems integration…) and liaise with customer operations / customer service management
• Strong knowledge of latest technology advancements in that field, especially AI-based; and best-practices in customer experience
• Experience in performance analysis and reporting, able to derive insights and action plans from data
• Experience working with other Digital Product Owners, UX-UI teams; system integration working with IS teams and digital project management, preferably via Agile
• Good understanding of Digital Customer Engagement and App proposition and management.
• Excellent verbal/ written communication and interpersonal skills to engage internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
• Prior experience in direct reports team management.
• Able to work in a high pressure & competitive environment, multi-task and demonstrate operational efficiency.
• Solution-oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter, excellent in driving change and advocating for digital customer experience